Chapter 14

|3 weeks later|
•KREW•

Right now I'm on the phone with one of my homies because he said he got some information on what happened to that girl they said Sariah's pops killed.

"So you saying somebody going around saying they saw was actually happened". I ask sitting back in my chair.

"Yeah it was a female I'm still working on figuring out who she is". He said and I nod my head as if he could see me.

"Get me that information asap I need to get my girls pops out of prison". I said looking up seeing Vincent walking in.

"No doubt I'll get back to you". He said before hanging up.

"What's going on man any news on what happened to that girl they said he kilt". He asked taking a seat on the couch.

"A source of mines says there's this female going around saying she knows what really happened". I said and he nodded his head.

"Hopefully y'all find her cause if they tried this shit with my uncle I would kill all they ass and burn the jail down". He said causing me to laugh.

"You laughing but you know I'm dead fucking serious". He said laughing a little bit.

"I know it and speaking of your uncle where he at". I ask texting Sariah letting her know I was about to come pick her up.

"He at the house you trying to go see him". He asked and I nodded my head.

"I want Sariah to meet him". I said as we stood up walking out.

"Aww yeah I forgot she was supposed to meet him i'm about to head to the house right now". He said as we walked to our cars.

"No doubt". I said before getting in and pulling off.

|15 minutes later|

Pulling up outside I text her letting her know I'm here. It didn't take long for her to come out and get in.

"Hey". She said leaning over giving me a hug.

"Wassup". I said kissing her on the lips catching her by surprise and she smiled.

"So where we going". She asked putting her seatbelt on as I pulled off.

"It's a surprise". I said causing her to smile.

"Okay". She said leaning back in her seat and looking out the window.

|10 minutes later|

Pulling up outside Vincent's uncle house I park the car and get out going to her side opening her door.

"Thank you and who's house is this". She said looking around.

"Welcome and come on just follow me". I said grabbing her hand and walking up to the door.

I knock and stand back waiting for someone to answer the door. After a minute it swings open revealing Vincent.

"Wassup man and how you doing Sariah". He said moving out of the way letting us walk in.

"Hey I'm good". She said giving him a small smile.

He starts walking off so we follow him to the living room and his uncle was sitting there looking through one of his stamp books.

"Unc this Sariah Krews girlfriend". He said causing him to look up from his book.

She turned around and looked at me with a huge smile on her face before going and taking a seat beside him.

"I got stamps". Unc said shyly holding the book out to her and she took it asking him about different stamps in the book while I took a seat beside Vincent.

"She a good girl man Unc ain't never laughed before". Vincent said as we watched them talk and laugh.

"I know I'm trying to make her my girl". I said giving her a small smile as she looked over at us waving.

"You better before someone snatch her up". He said causing me to look over at him.

"That definitely ain't gone happen". I said and he laughed shaking his head.

"You better hope not". He said as we looked back over at them.

"Hey Unc why you holding my girlfriend hand". I ask causing him to look over at me.

"This is my girlfriend". He said mugging me as Sariah laughed.

"Damn just as quick as I said it Unc came in and took her ain't no way you getting her back now". Vincent said causing me to laugh.

"So that's how y'all gone do me". I ask and they just shrug before going back to talking with each other.

I love how she's a people person...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE