Chapter 48

Hello! Welcome back! I hope y'all enjoy this villain centered chapter! Also, thank you for reading! Here's a song to enjoy: Ashes by Celine Dion! Plus, here's my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2

Tomura kicked another stone. It bounced once, twice then halted in its path; he was livid, the scars marring his neck showed that, they were red raw, blood leaking from the scratches. His plans along with the League were all but destroyed, it had been systematically dismantled by those weak puppets that are called Heroes, they took Sensei away!

He'd lost his power, his forces and all that remains of the League are a handful of elites, all bunched up in a tiny shack in an abandoned area of the city. The League was on the brink of collapse.

The Crimson Wyvern Remnants had gone out sometime ago, they had lost one of their leaders after all; they said sometime about a special favour that Vermillion had asked his group to do for Tomura...

Tomura's hand shook, without Sensei, he was lost! Sensei was his guiding hand, helping him find himself, leaving the League to him, giving him the tools to succeed. He knew what to do, he had to remake society from its ashes, it was unjust, cruel and...

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Massive waves crashed into the shack, shaking it to the very foundations, the League kicked right into action, ready to fight, Tomura's fingers twitched with the need to Decay, to destroy. Making their way out of the shack, the remainder of the League came face to face with a giant, a giant wearing a huge radio as a necklace.

Gigantomachia.

The giant had rock like skin, massive muscles and his eyes were whited out, no pupils and washed-out. The beast had wild brown hair, sharp and spiky and towered over the trees nearby. How it had gotten there without anyone noticing was Tomura's guess. Suddenly, the jaw clicked and widened as a deep, fear inducing voice came from the titanic man;

"Are you the Master's Successor?"

Tomura grinned, his master still had plans stretching far even after his capture. The silver haired man nodded,

"I am Tomura Shigaraki. Sensei's Successor." The large man tilted his head like a lost puppy, saying –

"But you are weak? How can Master's Successor be so weak?" The titan sat cross-legged,

"Until you defeat me in combat, I will not accept you as Master's Successor." Tomura turned to his group, they all looked apprehensive but determined to fight.

Dabi lit his palm on fire, cobalt flames raring to go, Toga pulled out her knifes from her sweater as Twice duplicated Tomura, Mr. Compress' cane clicked to the ground as he cracked the knuckles on his flesh hand. Roaring, the remaindered of the League fell into battle...