• Sixty - Five •

SINCE THERE WAS A BIT CONFUSION to the LAST CHAPTER

'7 months before' is AFTER she left Namjoon. A re-cap of her life through those 7 months. you feel? then, it went to her current present. with the agencies.

SHE LEFT NAMJOON & MY BOYS 7 MONTHS AGO YUH FEEL?

If ANY QUESTIONS just ask, i don't bite.

unless you want me to. ;)

•••

This is it! This is a huge opportunity you took and your sure you'd do amazing. That this will give you an extra boost to become better at what you love to do. Just take pictures. Enjoy ones self hobbies and likes.

" You have everything set WAP?" Soojin asks, just as she enters into your apartment or used to be. You've gotta fly across the country. Which you haven't done in so long. Life in Brazil was different, amazing. And you've grown to love it.

" I said stop calling me that Jinnie." You sigh annoyingly, pulling up your luggage onto the bed, putting in a few small things.

" It's perfect for you! Or Angel in disguise! I know you've got a WAP because girl, I know you be having these men SCREAMING!!" Your face heated up like fire. It spread across your entire face to your EARS. This can't be happening. Not this, NOT THIS CONVERSATION.

" Awh, silent now are we WAP? Girl, I know. AND how else I know?" Soojin teasingly questions, laying down on your bed, back against the mattress staring up at you. " Because when we go out partying I loose you because I go party. BUT when I spot you I see you always take control of everything."

" Little Miss Angel is Dominant." This can't be happening. Not now. Your going to kill her. Why is she so observant. How can she know. Maybe bluffing?

" I'm not anything of that sort." You manage to say, sounding firm.

" We're— Well, we WERE fucking roommates and the days you thought I wouldn't come home I heard you get your little action on, oooo~" She wiggles her fingers, teasingly laughing as she watches the color of your face to neck change colors into a vibrant red.

" Can-Can we just hurry and go!" Huffing annoyingly and in embarrassment you zip up your luggage very aggressively and yank it to the floor. " I'm finished!" And you walk away with your luggage rolling behind you marching right towards the door.

Soojin can only bust out in giggles. Your off guard reactions are always the best and highlight of her life.

Sad that you'll be leaving for quite some time.

Maybe forever.

DESTINATION: AIRPORT 📍

" So, this is it WAP. You've spread your bat like wings and are now flying off to another part of the world without your Hot Sidekick.

" If anything I'm fucking GLAD!" Soojin scoffs, and you in return sarcastically laugh like some hyena catching others attention. You didn't care for the attention as it slowly became something you didn't care for.

Cracking a slight smile both girls hug each other, holding each other closely. They've been through a lot, been there for one another. She's the best person you've ever met. She was like you. She enjoys the quiet company of herself.