Prolouge: In This Hell (Edited)

No ones POV:

Inside a house in Mantke came several banging and crashing sounds. The sounds of a struggle was going on, and a little girls screaming voice could be heard trying to plead for whatever was happening to stop.

???: "DADDY DADDY STOP YOUR HURTING HIM".

A big burly man with a gross pot belly punched a skinny frail Y/N in the face causing g the young male to stumble back and hit the wall before slumping down.

Dad: "Pyraah go back to your room NOW"!!!

You try to say something.

You: "I-its ok Pyraah...Dad and I are just-".

He didn't give you time to finish as he kicked you in the gut. You coughed up a bit of blood. Your right eye was nearly closed shut, it was swelling up and several cuts and bruises were visible on your arms and legs. You are then picked up and then thrown across the room. Pyraah screamed and as if on instinct her arm shot up. A metal plate flew and hit your dad in the arm.

Dad: "Ow What THE -YOU LITTLE SHIT"!!

He stomped towards Pyraah and slapped her. Seeing this sight you felt something you havnt felt since well...ever. You breathed in before shouting.

You: "LEAVE HER ALONE"!!!

A giant gusts of wind blew as it hit your father your Sister was thrown back but landed softly on the couch. Your dad however went face first through the glass. An Audible gasp was heard as your mother covered her mouth. You looked in the mirror to see...your hair it changed from black to pure white. Your eyes were red and your body was covered in black markings.

Your dad groaned in pain as bits and pieces of glass were stuck he moved onmy to scream in pain as the glass shards from the broken window has dug into his flesh. You looked to your hands before looking at your mother who had ran over and was cradling your sister...well...half sister.

You: "...I'm sorry Pyraah".

You spun around and ran but before you could exit the door you noticed something in the corner of the open closet by the door. A long metal cane shined brightly as if beckoning you to take it. You reached out when a voice shouted.

Dad: "You touch that-that you little sh-shit I'm going to k-ill you".

You heard a voice in yore head say.

Take us

You reached forward and grasped it. You turn towards your family as they minus your dad watched you spin around and take off Into the night.

Your POV:

You've been gone for 6 years you knew Pyraah was about 12 now. You were 18, you have been training a lot since then. Training how you might ask? Well you had made 3 friends, or should I say, Familiers.

Grigffin: The Bird Of Thunder