-ˋ 50

CHAPTER FORTY

-: sixth year :-

── IN WHICH FALL OUTS FOLLOW

. . .

After the events of that morning, James and his friends could only go to the Quidditch match and try to forget the words written on the pink flyer.

Tiger was stuck in McGonagall's office. The woman refused to give her a detention, but had her run to Gryffindor common room quickly to get some homework and to do it for the rest of the morning. 

Whilst Tiger had broken many rules, McGonagall knew why she reacted in that way. In her opinion, which matched Sirius's outlook on everything, Olivia deserved the reaction she got, not that she would tell anyone anything. 

The professor told Tiger to stay in her office and do homework until lunch, and then if asked, tell them she just cleaned the silverware again. The only problem was, Olivia couldn't be punished.

It seemed obvious to both McGonagall, Tiger and Tiger's friends that Olivia had made the flyers. However, it couldn't be proven. Anyone could have gotten the information - as long as they had someone at Ilvermorny to tell them it. 

Or hell, who knew, it could have been Miss Williams who spread the flyers, she surely had the reasources to produce them and then spread them as a teacher. 

Professor McGonagall promise Tiger that she would make sure she would look into the subject, and then disappeared to look over the Quidditch match like she was supposed to. 

Tiger did some of her homework, only get half way through the potion's essay before her mind began to wander. More specifically, began to wander in the direction in the question of how she would get Olivia back. 

There was the obvious choices. Certain potions, if mixed wrong, would make certain things happen. Something in a potion that Slughorn had taught them had an ingredient, if left out, would make anyone who took it itch like crazy. 

And Tiger had a store of dye, and various potion ingredients. She also had two friends who would be more than up to ruin Olivia in whatever way possible. 

There were products at Zonko's that could be adapted. A soap which would make your hands and face muddy after using - add a tiny drop of dye and a charm to it, and could dye your skin. 

Tiger had been taught hexes that caused boils to appear on the other's skin, to grow buckteeth and if brewed wrong, an aging potion could make you appear as old. 

In all, Tiger was looking for revenge. And not just some petty revenge, she wanted Olivia to feel it. She didn't care whether or not it made her a bad person, or if it prompted Olivia to tell the whole truth. 

Olivia had been horrible to her ever since she started at Ilvermorny, and when she finally escaped that hell of a school for her, she was followed to her new safe place. 

And if it kept going the way that everything was going, the new safe place would be invested in the truth of Tiger's life, her sad life before Hogwarts. Because she truly wasn't that person they saw, inside she was someone else.