Chapter || 41

«FEW MOMENTS AGO»

Did he like Taehyung? No. Did he like Jimin? Yes. Was he happy that Jimin wasn't mad? Yes. Was he happy Jimin had feelings for both of them? No. Was he ready to share Jimin with Taehyung? No.

Jungkook had never been so confused in his life like now.

That one kiss with Jimin, it made him sure about two things. One, Jimin made it very clear that he liked both him and Taehyung. Two, how happy Jungkook got that Jimin finally kissed him. The butterflies were legit.

But once he remembered Taehyung, he forgot everything.

He balled his fists and knocked on the pristine brown door, the sound ricocheting around him.

The door opened and Taehyung stood there, shirtless.

Jungkook's breath hitched.

Okay. He had second thoughts about liking Taehyung now.

His eyes took in every single feature of Taehyung. The way wet locks permed above his espresso eyes, the way water droplets ran down his body, a single drop stuck in his bellybutton below which his towel hung loose on his hips....what was Jungkook's name again? He couldn't remember.

"You came here to eye fuck me? No thanks, my boyfriend already thinks I fuck for money." Taehyung snapped and was about to slam his door shut when Jungkook came to his senses and blocked the door.

"We need to talk." Jungkook said, clearing his throat when they automatically trailed down Taehyung's body. Damn!

"I don't want to. You already did enough." Taehyung said, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Well, I'm not buying that shit this time." Jungkook said, allowing himself into Taehyung's house.

"Hey!" Taehyung screamed.

"You know we can't ignore each other forever. We have the same friends. So just face it." Jungkook said flopping on the couch.

Taehyung pondered on that, glaring at Jungkook.

"Fine. Let me go get dressed." Taehyung said and scurried into his room.

Jungkook looked around in search of Yoongi but found no one. He sighed.

Suddenly he heard a pitched scream from Taehyung's room.

Alerted, he rushed to check if everything was okay. Although Jungkook stifled his laughter when he saw Taehyung's sweater caught in one of the hangers dangling down the open closet, him stuck inside.

He wore the shirt straight from the hanger?

Jungkook laughed.

"Very funny. Help me!" Taehyung snapped.

"Not if you're going to be rude about it."

"The fuck?! Just help me!" Taehyung wailed, his hands moving in small fists.

"Fine."

Jungkook groaned and walked to him. The more he got close the more he could vividly smell Taehyung's strawberry body wash. Taking an unnecessary step closer to Taehyung, matching his stature he tried to get the shirt off the hanger, when his heart pounded in his chest.

What was it? When Taehyung's body ghosted his, Jungkook could almost feel the mad thudding of his heart against the fluffy sweater. Why wa—

He gasped.

"What are you doing?! Just help me!" Taehyung snapped, now getting pissed.

And that's when Jungkook realised something.

Staying frozen for a couple more seconds while Taehyung groaned, Jungkook stood there. Then he snuck under Taehyung's sweater, meeting him face to face under it. Standing extremely close to Taehyung, face now a breath away from his, eyes filled with each other, Jungkook was sure of it.

"What are you-you—" and Jungkook cut him off by pressing his lips against Taehyung's.

Taehyung was frozen for a second, eyes wide. But then he kissed back. His hands weren't free since they were still stuck but it wasn't awkward. The sweater was so tight around their heads, giving them close to no room to be apart, nose squished, lips pressed, breaths running down each other's neck.

Then slowly Jungkook stopped, pulling his head out of Taehyung's sweater.

And just like that he left, his heart in his hand. What the fuck just happened?