𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ No one thought this day would come.

The day the symbol of peace, number one hero, and favorite of the people would be captured. Captured by none other than the League of Villains.

No one has heard their name in quite a while. 

The League of Villains is a shadow of it's former glory, although I'm not sure glory would be the right word. 

With multiple incidents in the past revolving around the group, ever since All Might, the former symbol of peace, passed on, they've been quite quiet. The police have since quoted they "will focus on bigger problems" although the league has not been terminated.

Some blame the police, some blame the pro-heroes, some blame the quirks themselves, but during these trying times we the people need our symbol. The civilians' unrest is growing, and so is the Agitator's power. 

If he doesn't return to us soon, I fear we are facing the collapse of Musutafu as we know it. 

The Agitator has no known ties to the League of Villains, thankfully, which means he most likely doesn't have access to their resources, one namely being our symbol.

If he doesn't return, then we need to rise up against these immoral actions. 

No child should have to look out in the street and see their friends murdering each other with nothing but raw power. The Agitator needs to be taken down. I do not want this to become our reality.

I'm sure Deku wouldn't either.

We are praying for your return, dear hero, and our symbol of peace.

Please stay safe, wherever you are.❞

--(ɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) ᴇxᴄᴇʀᴘᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ "ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ" ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ #34 「 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙱𝙾𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 」ɴᴇᴡꜱᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ.

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄: 𝐕 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐍   𝐃 𝐄 𝐊 𝐔   𝐗   𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑