Prolauge

"Mom Dad?" y/n asked
"What do you want" her dad asked

"Uhm.. well why do I have to wear this mask all the time? I train everyday with grandpa, and he taught me everything that he knows." The child said nervously
"It's because you're a little brat and a disgrace to this family. To this clan" Her mother said glaring at her.

"Grandpa said that I am a great ninja and that I'm not a disgrace to the family. He said that he was and still is the greatest ninja since he was young." she said scared of what her parents might do next.

"shut and go up stairs we're having guests over for dinner" her father said coldly with no emotion
"Okay.." Y/N said with tears in her eyes.

You see y/n trained everyday, all the time she wanted to be like her bother so she can have the respect of her parents. She was only 7 and she knows almost all the stuff that her brother a chunin at 10 knows.

"Maybe that's it, maybe I have to be a chunin to get their respect" she said to herself as she laid down on her bed.

"Now why would you do that? You're already a great ninja at such a young age."

n's head shot up with the biggest smile on her face as she ran across her room and hugged her grandpa which he hugged back.

"Y/n as you know I am very old and might not have that much time left with you." He pulled something out of his pocket "This is as necklace passed down generation to generation, my mother gave it to me when I was 9 and now I am willing to give it to you" her grandpa said with a grin on his face

Y/n stood there in shock she didn't know what too say she always heard story's about the necklace from her grandpa and sometimes a nother family member when they were talking about it.

Her grandpa chuckled and put the necklace on her
"You look very beautiful darling" he said to the young girl "I'm going back downstairs when everybody is distracted I'll sneak some food for you"
"Alright thank you grandpa" she said happily, her grandpa smiled at her and left the room.

The girl was practicing with her kunais throwing it at a target while she caught her self thinking about how her grandpa loves her and how her other family members hated her for no good reason, but she still loves them and would do anything to protect them.

•time skip brought to you by Choji eating chips•

While Y/N was practicing she heard screams from downstairs, the tiny girl quickly stopped and ran downstairs to her hole family dead blood was everywhere she looked around and saw her grandfather she ran as fast as she could to him.

"Y/N run run as fast as you can please I don't want you to get hurt I love you" her grandpa said on the brick of death, y/n had tears in her eyes she couldn't believe what was happening.

"I love you too grandpa" as she said that she felt his grip on her hand loosen, she had so many tears falling down on her face.

She then heard a noise it was probably the criminals looking for her, she got up and ran out the door with it slamming behind her she guessed it the killers attention because she was getting chased by them.

It was now night time y/n took a look in her surroundings and noticed she was in the middle of the wood with nothing but herself she didn't care she kept running.

It was now the 3rd day that she's been out in these woods following random paths to see we're it might take her, as she was walking she spotted a village she took as much strength as she had left and ran towards it, that was were she spotted a tall man with silver hair, he looked at her shocked y/n was covered in blood bruises and cuts everywhere, and the man was about to say something the little girl passed out do to exhaustion.