03

I'm still confused looking at the tiny bottle of probiotic drink, drinking something like this is healthy but always know your limitation.

And this is going to be my first time drinking this.

Dad and Mom used to feed me with fresh milk, this is just my first time. I hope it taste better, I'll punch him if it's not.

"Hi Trinity,"

I stopped when I heard Grayson's voice, I lift my head and I saw him. His smile is so wide like there's no tomorrow, He's holding a paper bag and a rose.

I sighed, "What are you doing here?"

He smiled, He opened the paper bag and He handed me a packed cherries and bottled lemon juice. Our favorite—back then.

"I brought you cherries and lemon juice—-" He stopped, "What's that? Throw that cheap milk, baka sumakit pa t'yan mo diyan."

He's about to reach my hand but I instantly stepped backward, He's making this break up worst. It's been a decade since our last talk, he told me that he's breaking up with me because I prioritized my studies. The hell is that thinking? Of course, a med student should pursue their dream. That relationship is just a big barrier for their success, he's a big hindrance and I'm so thankful that he broke up with me.

And now, How dare He show his face to me?

Coming back to my ex is not my thing, if he's thinking that he'll bring me back, well I'm sorry. That wasn't in my vocabulary.

"Grayson, Go away." I calmly said

Carter overhauled my mood and then there's a demon in front of me, ruining the mood that someone builds.

He snickered, "Trinity, I went here to eat with you! Why are you pushing me away—"

I cut him off, "I didn't even invite you at the first place, so just leave."

I did not give him an ear or even an eavesdrop and I just walked away, this conversation doesn't make sense. He's just wasting his time for nothing, hindi na ako babalik sa kaniya and that's final.

Oh Lord! He just ruined my mood!

I entered my office and checked my schedule, I have check-up for the Velasquez. I also have some appointment to attend and more books to read.

I sighed heavily, this will be a big day.

I stopped when my eyes met the tiny bottle, it is still cold. I checked the espiration date and it's far from the day today. I opened the lid and slightly taste it, I stopped when I realized that this taste so good!

Bakit hindi man lang ako aware na masarap ang probiotic drink? This is literally delicious! I'll buy a lot of this later!

——-

The appointments ended and I think need air to breathe. This day was so suffocating and I think I need to see a beautiful sky to lighten up my mood.

I entered the roof deck and there's no one here dahil Hindi puwedeng pumasok ang patients dito until 5 in the afternoon.

I sat on the bench and just sough, I looked at the sky and just stare until the sun goes down.

While watching the sunset, I felt that the bench was shaking, I looked at my side and I saw a bunch of little red flowers. A red santan...

"Alam kong hindi ako kasing yaman ng ex mo, pero ito santan, galing sa busilak kong puso." He said while looking at me.