𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

While Isabella was in her bed asleep everyone was getting everything ready for tonight which they couldn't wait for it and they had a plan for every single detail

"Is everything ready for later?" Skylar questioned her friends and boyfriend as they ran in the hall. "Decorations are being hanged." Holden nodded before they heard a small racket happen behind them. "Good thing people that can do a better job than us are coming over in an hour." Theodore walked by with a box as he informed the couple.

"Wait how are we going to get rid of Bee while everything else gets finished and delivered?" Nikki asked her friends as that's going to be a problem. "That's where this idiot comes in. . . quite literally." Skylar chuckled as Joshua walked in the hall where Isabella's surprise will be at.

"Should I even ask?" Joshua asked everyone as he gestured a laughing Skylar. "No." Theodore shook his head seeing as there wasn't much of a point. "Do you know how you'll distract Bee?" Francesca walked over to them as she questioned Joshua.

"Yeah I do and I'll be out with her for a bit but we're coming back to watch her favorite movie so in all just make sure to get everything ready." Joshua nodded as he explained his plan to them which he's been thinking about for a while. "How long? Because I know when the dresses, hair and makeup artists are coming." Skylar asked him as she lifted a small box on the table in front of them.

"And we send the invitations to everyone so they should come right on time." Holden added on as he remembered inviting everyone that Isabella cares about. "Shouldn't take more than five hours, so just enough." Joshua thought about it before he responded.

"Can we talk about how beautiful these masks came out?" Nikki smiled as she held a masquerade ball mask in front of her face. "Belle always wanted a masquerade theme party ever since we were little." Joshua nodded with a small grin knowing Isabella very well.

"I can tell. She's been designing them since which seems like she was ten." Skylar nodded as she held up a pale blue notebook. "You stole her diary?" Theodore questioned her as they all turned to the blonde in confusion.

"I had to get the design she likes somehow to send to the designers and she draws in this everyday. Plus she continuingly tells me that this is just her art book so technically it's not a diary." Skylar shrugged as she explained to everyone her reasons.

"She's thought a lot about you even before you guys were dating." Skylar turned to Joshua as she waved the notebook. "Okay. I'm going to wake Belle up while you guys get everything and yourselves ready." Joshua snatched back the notebook, making Skylar pout, as he pointed to all of them before he left the hall to get Isabella's breakfast.