⚜Chapter 32⚜

The Weapon

❇❇❇❇

She was always destined to be his; their souls just dance better together.

❇❇❇❇

|The Prison World|

Crimson blood dribbled down her scarlet tresses as she glared at the four corpses lying near her feet.

The palm of her hand was wrapped around the bloodied sword used to slaughter those who considered her an ally.

She had committed the worst sin possible as she bathed in her vengeance for the death of her brother.

It was just a few days ago that she had felt a gut-wrenching pain simmer through her body. It felt as if someone had burnt her soul out; the way an Electrum does to a Morgenstein.

Akira and Lucifer were siblings, more importantly, they were the only family either had.

And when Akira got a vision of Isabelle Lightwood plunging her staff into her brother's chest, she knew all hope was lost for her.

She was sicken with the sheer greed to get revenge upon the woman she once considered her sister.

The woman she was sworn to protect.

Bonnie and Kai had been collateral damage because they tried to fight against her powers when she attacked Damon and Lexi first.

All she wanted was to make Isabelle realize the pain she went through when she felt the connection to her brother weaken before it disappeared entirely.

Turning her back on them, she flicked her fingers and their bodies set on fire as she walked out of the Salvatore Boarding House.

Clutched in her hand was a sword other than her own.

The sword destined to kill a god. The sword that will make Isabelle know exactly what it felt like to lose a family member.

The sword by which Raziel would fall.

With the last of her powers, she created a Bi-frost portal in the driveway of the house she had been living in before muttering a spell which incinerated the existence of the Prison World altogether.

She had a steel look in her eyes as she entered the portal with her destination fixed in her mind.

A gasp escaped her lips when she entered the Downworld. The sickening air that wafted around her felt like nothing but death as she took in her surroundings with widened eyes.

"Akira."

The redhead turned swiftly around and came face to face with the queen of the Downworld herself.

"Lilith!" She gasped before schooling her expressions as she bent the knee to her, bowing her head in respect.

Lilith smiled as she stepped forward and stood her up by placing her hands on her arms.

"Rise, my child." She whispered with slight tears in her dark eyes and before Akira could comprehend, Lilith wrapped her arms around her frame. "Welcome home." She whispered.