1: The beginning of an end

(This is how y/n looks like at the beginning of the story, I know he looks alot like midoriya but trust me he'll change in the future)

Narrator's P.O.V

It's the first day at U.A for the new students after the entrance exam. Mainly only students with quirks were able to get into the hero course but this year was an exception, a student by the name of (y/n) had passed the entrance exam without a quirk. This was a big surprise for U.A, but it wasn't a good surprise as some teachers were not satisfied with it.

In The Meeting Room at U.A

All might : Nezu you cannot allow a quirkless student at U.A.

Vlad king : I agree with All Might, a quirkless student will simply be a thorn for other students. Also the other students might also not like to work with him.

All might : Not only that, if the media finds out that a quirkless student is in the hero course, they will heavily spread it through out the world and then think about all the chaos it will cause in the society, just like at the begining of the quirk era.

Aizawa : No matter how talented he is, he'll eventually find out the limits of a normal body. But I'm curious to how he'll overcome the challenges that he'll face in this journey.

Nezu : I know all of you have your reasons of not allowing the quirkless student in the hero course, but he proved himself in the entrance exam that he's worthy of being in the hero course. More importantly like aizawa said, I'm also curious to how he'll face his challenges. Today I'll personally determine if he is willing to face all the challenges in this journey. Now you all are dismissed, you all have to get ready for your first class with your students.

After this, the three heroes left the room. Nezu pulls out the files of his students and opens the file of the quirkless student.

Nezu : (y/n) huh, he seemingly has the same name as the son of (m/n) and (f/n), the iconic hero duo. I wonder if he is their son. (m/n) would be proud of her son that he made it into the hero course despite the obstacles.

Outside of U.A

We see a young student with blue hair and eyes entering U.A. He enters the building and searches for his class. Upon finding his class, he stands in front of the door labelled 1-a.

(y/n) : So this is the beginning huh? I'll do my best mom and prove to dad that I'm not useless.

He takes a deep breath and as he reaches for the door the speakers in the hallway turned on.

Voice from speaker : Is (y/n) of class 1-a present, if he is please report to the principal's office immediately.

(y/n) in his thoughts : First day and I'm being called into the principal's office. I hope it's not anything serious.

He nervously walks towards the principle's office, upon reaching it he knocks on the door and asks for permission to come in.

"Come in" a voice came from the inside.

(y/n) opens the door and upon entering the room, he sees a mouse, no a bear, no a rat or...........

Principal : If you're wondering what my identity is that am I a rat or a bear? But I'm nezu the principal of U.A

(y/n) : Nice to meet you principal nezu.(he said while bowing)

Nezu : Now (y/n) you'd be wondering why I called you here on your first day, right? Rest assured you did not do anything wrong.

Upon hearing that (y/n) releases his breath which he didn't knew he was holding.

Nezu : I called you to talk about your journey as a student in the hero course. Are you willing t-

Before nezu could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by (y/n).

(y/n) : Sir I'm not being rude but if you're saying that I should double think before continuing on my path just because I'm quirkless will not change my decision. Being a hero doesn't require a quirk, heck it doesn't even require fighting. Before the quirk era, there were many people who were considered heroes by the public because of their deeds. So I don't think you need a quirk to become a hero, but you need the heart of a hero to become one.

Upon hearing what (y/n) said, nezu was surprised to hear that answer, but he did find out that (y/n) will not from becoming a hero, no matter what the challenges are.

Nezu : Very well then, (y/n) I officially welcome you to the hero course. Now you should go to your class before you get late.

(y/n) : Thankyou sir, I'll try my best here. (He says while getting out of the room)

Nezu : This will certainly be an interesting year for all of us.

He says while looking at the clear blue sky outside his window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nezu : I hope you get what you deserve (y/n).