Chapter 56: Loud

ITS BEEN SO LONG OMF IM SO SORRY I WAS ONLY SICK FOR LIKE A WEEK AND THEN SCHOOL WAS ALL UGH IM SO SORRY!!!!

Anyways, I'm in history right now, so excuse the spelling mistakes as I wrote this secretly.

That's all.

Comments make an update go fasterrrrr

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Odia's POV:

I eventually sat up as the clock struck 3:00 a.m. My arm was bundled up a well as bandaged wrapped diagonally from shoulder to side chest. It hurt a bit, but it wasn't anything agonizing, and judging by the energy I have, I was given some nutrients by tube.

Carefully taking out the IV somehow, I began towards the hallway, away from the five star hotel-like hospital room. I made my way to a lit room that seemed wide open.

Upon making my way to the room, an unlikely person stood there. He looked at me as he pushed his glasses up.

"Ms. Soliz." He acknowledged me with a stoic expression as usual.

"Mr. Ootori." I looked at the older man who was getting coffee, "May I ask what it is you're doing here?" He seemed to be the only person on this floor.

"I have a proposition, but it's in your best intrest you lay back down for this." He spoke as he faced me, "And to comply with this proposition."

"I'm fine. Just spit it out." I snapped as he let out a sigh.

The malicious father then looked into my eyes as he slowly got down on his knees.

What the hell is he doing? Why is he getting into such a demeaning position?

"Mr. Ootori-"

"Marry my son. I'm begging you to."

I blinked. My heart rate quickened, and my mind shut down, "What?" I croaked.

"You can't keep going on alone like this, and neither can he. Look at what you've done to yourself." I looked down at my reopened wounds, bleeding through the bandage, but all I could do is stand there, "Being alone will help nothing. You have to find someone to get you through it."

"Why are you saying this?" I found my voice, "Why are you in such a pathetic state for a silly thing like marriage with your son."

"You need eachother. "

----

I bolted awake in cold sweat in my far too comfy hospital bed. I placed my hand on my chest to calm the frantic beeping from the hear monitor.

What the hell was that?! The most unrealistic dream ever, that's what. I shook my head as I looked at the clock, which read 3:14 a.m. I then made sure to check my stutched and bandaged wounds, making sure they were intact.

I better just sleep. Maybe I can get discharged tomorrow if I look well enough.

----

"Kirimi, get down!" I sobbed as she stood on the ledge, facing me as I reached out for her hand.

She only smiled softly at me as she took my hand in her, "I'll miss you, Odi. My strong pride and joy." I felt Kirimi's tears fall on my hand.

"Why?" I cried out.

"If I don't do this, nothing will change. I hate myself more than that man hates a smile." She spoke, "I'm dying for freedom of my self-hatred and of you. No one can ignore the maid who jumped off a roof in broad daylight." She swallowed, "I love you, Odi. For these past years, I've been a coward. Doing nothing to help you, and so I die for you."

"Live for me! Please, I can't do this without you." I begged.

"Maybe one day you can forgive for the years of shame I brought to you." Were the last words that left her mouth before she let go of my hand and fell backwards with a blissful smile on her face.

----

My eyes refused to open due to loud sounds in the room. So much yelling... are the nurses figting with eachither or something, "Why so loud?" I accidentally mumbled out loud causing the entire room to fall silent immediately as I slowly opened my eyes to face several blobs, "Where...Where are my glasses?" My voice was soft when one of the blobs leaned over, putting my glasses on for me.

"B-Brother."

Kenji's POV: Before she wakes up

"You said she'd be up by now." I gripped the doctor by the collar as the griwn man quaked in fear.

"W-Well s-she lost a lot of blood, but she'll be j-just fine." He sputtered out.

I headed to her lavish hospital room to see the princess resting ever so peacefully. He pink lips were in a neutral pout as her thick lashes cast a small shadow on her face while her head was sprawled out so gracefully, "H-How is she?" A small voice asked while I looked up to see "Honey" and "Mori" with the rest of the club behind them.

"Nothing since two days ago late at night." I looked down, "She's apparently stressed out and exhausted."

They all walked into the large room as they chatted amongst theirselves worridley.

After a few minutes, the door opened again.

I took no hesitation as I immediately swung my fist to connect with Rubro's face, "You bastard!" I yelled as Ginata looked in pure shock, "Look at her! Look at what you've done!" By then, all hell broke loose.

"I never meant for this to happen!" Rubro yelled back as he wiped blood from his lip.

I couldn't stop there as I jumoed on him, "She loved you more than anything! She stood by you and worked her ass off to not have to take from you! You're her blood!" My fists wouldn't stop as everyone was yelling, trying to pull us apart as he began fighting back, nurses and doctors cowered away, pretending not to hear anything.

"Why so loud?" A weak voice mumbled as Odia's eyes opened, causing all of us to stop what were doing and stand up, "Where...Where are my glasses?" Rubro quickly grabbed her lenses off the table and carefully placed them on her head.

Her face looked utterly shocked, "B-Brother."