Get Even

First of all, thank you for 'voting' on my little poll from last update hehehe. Everything is noted🙏💛

Second, this was supposed to be posted yesterday for Sotus 4th Anniversary but I got swamped with work and then the anniversary live happened and I just... lost it 🤷‍♀️😂 So I am only posting now😅

Anyway, HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY SOTUS! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have Kong and Arthit who is currently starring on different alternate universe that we are creating. hehehe💛💛 (but for real, if it wasn't for Sotus, we wouldn't have Krist and Singto in our lives right now, so thank you to Bittersweet for making the book and for the entire production❤❤)

++++++++++++++++++++++

"So this is how you'll get even?" Kong hissed as he sat at the edge of the pool, wearing Arthit's shorts and shirt. He was convinced to a sleepover with a smile line "Please stay, I only have a 4 PM schedule tomorrow, we can stay up late and wake up late tomorrow, it's Saturday."

So he ended up calling home saying he's sleeping over Arthit's place. He somehow knows that his parents understand that these are the only time he can spend with Arthit when he's free. His father only instructed to give them a heads up about going home late or having a sleepover so they won't worry or wait for him.

This is his second time sleeping over Arthit's place. The first time was when they celebrated their first month together. They promised not to really celebrate it monthly but since it is their first, they had dinner and then watched movie. After that, they came to Arthit's penthouse to eat the ice cream that Kong decided to buy from a convenience store. As it was late, Arthit offered him to stay and they ended up cuddling the whole night.

"What? Night swimming is the best," Arthit replied as he started to float on water.

"I'm too lazy to swim now, Arthit!" Kong whined and this made the actor laugh as he swam towards him. Kong gulped seeing Arthit's upper body. Of course, this is not the first time he's seeing him topless. Arthit's topless pictures can be found all over the internet, he even won an award as the sexiest man in Thailand... but seeing his body in person dripping with water plus the damn lighting of his penthouse just makes everything... breath-taking.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"What did you say?" that made Arthit chuckle as Kong can feel his cheeks burn out of embarrassment. Was he caught staring?

"I said come down, the water is nice," Arthit said as he offered his hand to Kong.

"No I'm-" and his eyes widen when Arthit pulled him down creating a huge splash all over them. Before he can say anything, Arthit pulled his body closer as he kisses his lips. This made Kong gulp as he raised his arms and rested his elbows on Arthit's shoulders.

Arthit smirks as he can feel Kong's other hand hugging his back, obviously trying to pull him closer than they already are. He lowered his hands to the hem of the wet shirt that Kong is wearing. He slowly lifted it but Kong pulled away, panting as he rested his forehead on his.

"Don't you think that's too late? It's wet anyway."

"Don't think so," Arthit gave him a teasing smirk making Kong chuckle. After seeing Arthit's body, he's somehow conscious of how his body looks like right now, but the way Arthit si looking at him made him unconsciously raise both of his hands. Arthit satisfyingly pulled up his shirt that Kong is wearing as fully removed it from the younger. He then tossed it to the edge where Kong was seated earlier.