Somehow You're Hired

After a couple of minutes of finally getting Yunki to sign the contract, along with helping get (Y/N)'s wrist bandaged and wrapped up, they begin to part their ways.

"You really didn't have to bandage me up, I could have done it myself. I'm just wasting your time." (Y/N) puts her hand in front of her gesturing him that he doesn't need to worry.

"No I wanted to, it was my fault your wrist got grazed. I should have been aware of my surroundings."

"Well either way, I'm glad you accepted to join the company. And I'm really sorry if the whole 'flower pot' incident scared you."

"Don't worry about it, I'm glad nothing too bad happened."

"Yeah, me too. I promise you that we will do everything to make your dream come true. And I hope to see you around."

"I really appreciate that, and I hope to see you around as well."

"See ya." (Y/N) waves happily towards him as she goes off on her way.

"Goodbye." Yunki waves back shortly, as parts on his own way, before looking back at the figure walking away the opposite of his direction. He smiles shyly continuing his way out.

(Y/N) still confused on what these meetings could mean, decides to first figure out how she was able to get a job at BigHit Company.

*Timeskip*

"So this is the résumé I submitted? And you're telling me this is 2012?" (Y/N) looks down at the piece of paper shown before her of the proof she works under the Big Hit Company. It had her full name, picture, age, birth date, etc. Her thoughts get interrupted when the Department Head speaks out brightly.

"Yes, you're quite a passionate young lady! You're as dedicated as you are pretty, and that's saying something. You stayed behind in Korea to take this job while the rest of your family travels abroad!"

'So what I'm getting is... I'm all alone?! In the year 2012?! Whhyyyy!!'

The lady continues her sentence, "I am so glad we got Min Yunki to sign the contract," She points her finger towards the anxious (Y/N).

"Listen up newbie! 2012 is an important year! The company's future depends on what happens this year- and all the trainee's futures as well."

"Oh um I-"

"Anyway. Well... good luck. It was nice meeting you (Y/N), I expect great things from you." She states as she begins to leave the (H/C) haired female behind, leaving her in a state of disbelief.

"Excuse me! Where are you going?!"

"Were you even listening? Today's my last day here. Now that you've been briefed, I'm going home!" The mentor states while she picks up her bag and starts walk out the doorway.

"What do you mean? You can't leave me alone!" (Y/N) states with a paranoid tone in her voice while she quickly grabs the lady's arm. Not too hard but just with enough force to catch her attention.

"Technically, you're not... the company has a president. He's out of the office most of the time, but he exists." The department head looks overjoyed as she finishes collecting her belongings and squishes the (H/C) haired girl soft baby cheek, who still had the face of denial once she starts to sees the Department head leave out the office.

"She's gone... she's really gone. Ha ha..." her (E/C) eyes looking down the floor with a blank and emotionless stare. (Y/N) quickly takes out her phone and searches up BTS, the members, and even PD Bang's name just to be sure.

Sadly, nothing comes up.

She begins to look through her contacts hoping to see if she still has any of her friend's, family or even her best friend's number to contact, sad thing is, they all have been erased. The list was empty. The only thing she can confirm using the phone is that it really IS 2012. Not a minute later, she receives a message and opens the text.

President:
[Welcome, hehe!
If you have any questions...
there's a work process diary on
your desk just for you in case!]

President:
[Hope you're a self-starter! I'll
see you a bit later when I'm less busy.
Hehe!]

(Y/N) focuses on the message and starts to reply back rapidly though furious of the request of not seeing her sooner.

(Y/N):
[A bit later? When?!]
[President?]
[Excuse me? T_T]

Seeing as the message remains unread, the frowning female starts clenching clumps of her hair in frustration. She heads to her work desk only to find a small black journal. "I think this is the work process diary." Looking through, she sees it contains descriptions of various company projects as well as a schedule. Words and dates highlighted, sticky notes, etc. What catches her eye in particular, however, is the list of potential trainees.

<Kim Namjun: Underground rapper, Special Note: IQ 148
Min Yunki: Producer/Rapper, hates being woken up
Kim Seokjin: Film and Acting at K University.>

Seeing checkmarks beside Namjun and Yunki's names, it must mean that they've already been casted. Thinking through again, she decides to look back on the ticket, only to see Min Yunki's figure appear slowly on the ticket as Namjun did before, only at the far end where he was before.

'The missing members are reappearing on the BTS concert ticket... Could it be that I'm supposed to bring the group together again?'

'Everything that's happened so far is pointing me towards one thing. The BTS concert ticket is blank. The members of BTS don't know anything about each other in 2012.'

Slapping her face cheeks with both her palms, she looks forward with a face of determination. "Alright... Let's do this! And maybe while I'm at it, I'll find out more about how I got here!" (Y/N) exclaims nervous but thrilled of the new challenge life has given her. It won't be easy but it doesn't mean she won't gain something from completing this task.

"I'll do what I gotta do and maybe find my answers along the way." (Y/N) ends her sentence with her first up in the air with her cute dimples (that cuteness should be a crime) displaying on her cheeks shouting out with her heart...

"YEAH FIGHTING!"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: I'm really sorry about this really short chapter, but I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter.