JUST DANCE

Though she didn't have a solid plan yet, with the great help of her handy dandy work process diary, (Y/N) finds herself taking a trip to her next destination to hopefully find herself another member.
A street dance contest!

The area's buzzing with cheers from the crowd excitement and pulsing in time with the beat. The excitement in the audience was enough to put a smile on (Y/N)'s face after a difficult day of figuring out this whole situation.

"His technique's amazing!" One random girl in the crowd shouts looking at the performance in fascination.

Soon another crowd member, who was male, questions, "Didn't he win last year? What was his name...?"

"Smile Hoya! I heard he's been performing solo since he split with his crew. I didn't think he'd be here!" The random girl stated while putting her two thumbs up.

'Smile Hoya?'

Trying to get to the front of through the crowd by bumping into a few people with a couple a sorrys here and there, (Y/N) was finally able to get a good view at the front and recognized the dancer performing. It's...

'Hoseok!'

His powerful, clean lines are obvious even from this far back, and his performance had the whole crowd energized and throwing cheers and screams of joy. Yep, it was definitely her lovable J-Hope!

Hoseok feeds off the crowd's excitement, his dance moves growing more intense. (Y/N) couldn't keep the grin off her face watching Hoseok dance, she knew that he always goes all out, no matter where he was dancing and who he was dancing for. She started feeling the small sting of her eyes again as she knew she was about to cry. Attempting to hold in the tears, she begins to feel something cold drip on the tip of her nose.

"Huh? It's raining! Let's get out of here." A crowd member shouts out as other members of the audience start to scurry away as the raindrops start to fall harder and faster.

Though the rain doesn't seem to faze Hoseok, he just keeps dancing as if he never even noticed the rain. (Y/N) looks at Hoseok getting soaked from what seems to her as both raindrops from the weather and sweat from the all out dancing.

'Oh man, I got to do something. He's going to catch a cold in this weather...'

Quietly but carefully not wanting to startle the dancing idol, she slips her umbrella over Hoseok's head as he organizes his gear.

"Huh?" Hoseok says as he looks up noticing that the rain wasn't falling on him anymore. Looking up to see the water was still pouring not on him but in front of him by an unknown umbrella. He looks over to the arm holding it and sees the owner of the umbrella.

'Oh, it's that girl who stayed watching til the end!'

"Ah..! You're the one who kept watching until the very end. Right?" Hoseok questions the (H/C) haired female. "Thank you so much for staying, it really means alot to me. I don't know how to show you how grateful I am!" Bowing in a 90 degree angle at (Y/N), making her feel bashful to have so much gratitude towards her.

"Oh n-no, you don't have to thank me! You're performance was absolutely amazing and watching it was enough for me." (Y/N) says as she pulls out her handkerchief and starts wiping his face and hair dry, not noticing the slight red tint on Hoseok's face from being so close to this really cute girl. "But not much of the audience stayed because of the rain... Are you okay?"

Hoseok brings himself out of his thoughts as her voice interrupts him, "Huh? Uh yeah, yeah I'm fine. It doesn't matter if I'm dancing for a ton of people or just a few." He nods at the (E/C) eyed girl, "I mean... it'd be nice to have a huge audience, but that's completely out of my control." Hoseok states as (Y/N) looks at him with admiration.