Twenty Two: Do You...?

Twenty Two

Eyes wide, Isa watched in complete shock as things-furniture, pictures, and valuable things Adrian shouldn't have wanted to throw around- started to vibrate in place before everything (including the couch) started to rise. Not enough to scare Isa, but enough to let her know that all hell was about to break loose. Her gaze flickered to Annaleigh, only to see that her face held a frightening degree of confidence, smirking as she surveyed her son's reaction before lightly slapping the top of her thighs with her pretty-how could hands be pretty?- hands, palms-down facing, making the sound resonate around the room, "Well, my work here is done. Walk me to the door, Isa dear?"

Immediately Isa could tell it was more of a command than a request, "Uh, s-sure," She muttered, glancing back at Adrian with a worried frown. Annaleigh just waved her hand dismissively at Adrian who was glaring almost hatefully at the woman who had birthed him as he motioned for Isa to sit down as he stood up, marching over to the woman.

As she plopped back down onto the couch, her mouth slightly agape, her gaze slid down his body, learning that tremors of rage were racking it in a way that sent not only chills of worry and fear down Isa's back as if someone had dropped an ice cube down her shirt, but also a powerful lust that almost overpowered the other two emotions running through her petite body, stronger the longer her gaze lingered on him.

That sexy anger, that darkness was what had originally drawn her in, drawn her to Adrian; she couldn't help her body's reaction, and she didn't care to change it. He was what she was attracted to, she wasn't ashamed. Angry at times, yes, but not ashamed.

The only thing that was sexier than the calm side of Adrian, was the pissed off side, the side she was witnessing now, but only when that wrath of rage wasn't directed at her. Isa was drenched with her need for him.

With a swift shake of her head, Isa tried to rid her thoughts as she looked over at the mother and son. Adrian was speaking, but was doing so, so inaudibly that she couldn't hear a word of what was being whispered passionately between the two, but whatever it was, it made Annaleigh let out a laugh filled with amused and hidden anger, upsetting Adrian even more.

"I'm so disappointed in you dear," She said quietly, frowning somberly at Adrian, then pressing her lips to his, shaking her head as she pulled away, "I pity you, baby boy. I'm not going to try and lecture you or anything, but you do what's right, okay?"

Adrian nodded wordlessly.

"Isa, come walk me out."

Isa followed after the woman, who hugged her at the door, "It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Lew. Maybe I'll get to see you again."

Annaleigh cupped Isa's cheek, her green eyes shining, "Call me Momma, dear."

Isa was shaking her head before Annaleigh finished her request, a deep frown set into her face, "Oh no, no, no. He would be so mad, he'd kill me. I'll stick with Mrs. Lew."

"You like it when's mad. I saw that look on your face in that living room, but do what you want baby. I'll see you soon, and take care of my boy." With a quick peck to Isa's lips, Annaleigh was out the door, leaving Isa standing in the entrance, still shocked and blushing at Adrian's mother catching onto what turned Isa on about her son.

Leo walked in then, peeped around the living room entrance, then rolled his eyes before looking over at Isa, "Go calm him down."

Isa shook her head vehemently, wringing her hands nervous as she let her eyes land on Leo, "I can't go in there, I-I'll only upset him even more." She flinched as a crash sounded as if to punctuate what she had just said, "And he might hurt me," She whispered quietly, wincing as a roar of left Adrian's lips from the next room, followed by another loud crash.