𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

>> Monday at school <<

You and Jimin walked through the hallways, you made eye contact with Yoongi, who was standing in front of his locker with Hoseok. You slightly waved at him with a little smile, but he didn't reply back as if he didn't see you and turned around to his locker to get his books for the next class. You were a bit taken back. You looked at your side and faced Jimin, who probably saw what just happened. He smiled at you to cheer you up, at least he's not like him, you said to yourself.

You walked Jimin to his Science classroom and noticed some people from your class going in, you looked around and saw more people you don't know going in your Science classroom, "what's happening Jimin?" you asked Jimin who you thought was behind you. You looked for him and saw him reading some kind of list of names from a poster on the wall. He returned his gaze at you with a happy expression, a really happy one. He ran to you and spoke "you know the entry tests we had last week?" "yeah, what about them?" "so we got picked for the first set according to our scores, we're gonna be in the same class!!" he finished. You gave him a joyful smile showing how happy you were.

The bell rang and everyone began to go to their classes. Your new classroom was huge and there were more students than your last one, you didn't know anyone, but you had Jimin so you that didn't really matter to you. You were looking for an adequate seat when a laugh from a familiar voice caught your attention; turning around you found yourself in front of Jungkook, that flirty guy from the bar, behind them were Hoseok and of course, Yoongi. "Y/N! Hiii!" Hobi squealed, "hey Hobi..." you awkwardly answered, in the meanwhile Yoongi kept staring at you, creepo... Jungkook ran towards Jimin who was currently putting his bag on the seat next to his, reserving it for you. "Jiminssi ~ can I sit here?" he asked him indicating the desk, Jimin looked a bit unsure. He looked at you and you gave him a reassuring nod, "y-yes you can" "cool", he sat down with a smirk plastered on his face. You found a free seat right behind Jimin and ran towards it before it'd get taken by someone else. There was another seat on your right and you were glad no one took it.

Once you sorted out your stuff, you tapped on Jimin's shoulder with your pen making him turn around, he looked at you waiting for you to speak. To be honest you tapped on his shoulder in the first place only because you wanted his attention, "what's wrong Y/N?" "I don't want to sit alone" "but... you said it was okay with Jungkook sitting with me...", he said nervously "I know but... urgh never mind..." "are you coming to dance class today?" "you're right! Oh shit I forgot to put the T-shirt in my bag, I even hung it near the bag... I can't even go back to my apartment or I'll be late" "if you don't mind you can wear mine, I always bring an extra T-shirt with me, don't worry I washed it" "I... don't know..." "you wouldn't want to dance in your uniform" "hmm... thank you" you replied, relieved that your first day wouldn't go as bad. Suddenly you saw a figure passing by your side from the corner of your eye, you turned your gaze and found Yoongi sitting in the seat next to you, few seconds later Hoseok sat behind Yoongi. A few more students entered and one of them approached Hobi all saddened, "Jin and Taehyung didn't make it, they got under 88%" "ahw dang it... don't worry I'm sure they'll make it the next semester" I hope so...", you heard them talking. Soon the teacher walked in and everyone stopped talking, you recognised the face right away, it was Mr. Choi, he is also known as the most sweet and handsome professor of the whole university, you met him a few times in the hallway and he would always greet the students with a smile. "Good morning everyone, I'm Mr. Choi and I'll be your Science teacher this semester, we're going to do a quick introduction of everyone and we'll continue on with the lesson, we'll be doing a little bit of group work too if you behave", the man stated, he surely is the best professor of the school.

During the whole lesson you would catch Yoongi staring get at you and he didn't even try to hide it. There was a quarter left till the end of the lesson and Mr. Choi had finished teaching, he gave us the homework and suggested to start it now, "sir can we work in pairs?" "Yes but work with your classmates around your desk", hearing this Jimin faced you and asked you, "do you want to the homework together?", you nodded. He moved his books on your desk and turned around with his chair, Jungkook followed what Jimi did and put his books on Yoongi's desk, who frowned at his actions. You and Jimin already got stuck at the first question, "ughh, why do I have to learn these formulae? Did you get the answer Jimin?" "not yet, aargh this is so frustrating, I don't know the meaning of half of the words!", he put his hand in his hands and sighed, giving up. Jungkook got up and wrapped his hand on Jimin's shoulder "what do you not understand?" "err... t-this one...", Jimin stuttered as he was tensing up, "Jungkook get your ass here, you don't know the answer either and remove your arm, you're obviously making him uncomfortable", you heard Yoongi saying, who didn't take his eyes off the paper and seemed to write down everything without any problem, "tell me the answer then... oiiiii are you even listening to me?!...my dear hyung..." Jungkook spike softly and fluttered his eyes "what's the answer, my handsome hyung?" "if you don't shut up I'll ask Mr. Choi to change your seat since you're distracting everyone around you" "no please don't, I want to stay by Jimin's side as much as possible... ok I'll stop, but can you at least explain it a little bit?" "hmm" "thank you hyung, Jimin come here, hyung will explain it to us" "but he agreed to-" Yoongi cut him off "Y/N if you want to you can join, we don't have much time left". As much as you didn't want to sit near him, after seeing his behaviour towards Jimin, you really needed an explanation and you weren't for sure going to spend your whole afternoon on the homework, so you grabbed your book and a pen with one hand and Jimin's wrist with the other one. You sat down between Yoongi and Jimin.

"I think Yoongi hates me" Jimin stated, the two of you were on your way to your dance classes, "and why's that?" "I'm not so sure about that, I didn't do anything to him, but he always looks so pissed off when I'm around him" "did he ever say anything to you?" "no- wait maybe I know why! He said he liked you and maybe he doesn't like it when I'm around you..." "Jimin you're thinking too much, it's nothing like that, now come on, we're gonna be late".

~ Yoongi's POV ~

Am I being too much?, I asked myself for what's now the seventh time as I tried to fix my mask and hat and watched Y/N and Jimi enter the dance club.

[ stream Dynamite 🙌]