2

After transmigrating, she became the mother of two

 Chapter 2

Although she was the mother of two children, her figure was very well maintained, just like a college student who had just entered society.

After a few words with her. Li Wei retreated to the back of the little black monitoring room and looked at the shooting scene.

Jian Yi sat on the sofa. There were cameras shooting in all directions. She was uncomfortable. Fortunately, the original owner had not participated in variety shows. No one knew her true character.

She sat on the sofa with her eyes nervously on the floor. She kept thinking about how to get along with her children. But the original owner had only met Su Enran a few times in family gatherings. As for Su Anqi, because she was too young, they did not bring her to family gatherings, so she had met her even less.

Because she was too nervous, she simply stood up and walked back and forth. After thinking, she went out and waited. The cameras in the house made her extremely nervous and uneasy.

Sister Tao looked at Jian Yian’s expectation and nervous expression. She went out and smiled, her words seemed to have affected the woman.

After walking around the door for more than ten minutes, from afar, Jian Yi saw a long car approaching her. She hurried forward.

When the door opened, she looked excitedly, and saw a little guy in a white suit. He looked like a five-year-old. His eyes were cold, big and godly. His facial features were upright. Just his cold eyes made the atmosphere awkward.

“Enran, hello, I’m …” Jian Yian was somewhat helpless and incoherent. Su Enran’s cold eyes swept over her and she became more nervous, “Are you tired? Mom … will take you to rest.”

With that, she reached over and tried to hold him, but Su Enran ignored her, pulled the door and got out of the car. He stood farther away from Jian Yi. The rejection was obvious.

Jian Yi withdrew her hand awkwardly. Trying to break the awkward atmosphere, she said casually, “Ah, you can come out on your own, awesome.”

Su Enran didn’t speak, but glanced at her coolly. He then withdrew his gaze and stopped looking at her.

The atmosphere turned awkward again.

Jian Yi pursed her lips, were the children so cold nowadays? She hadn’t felt this way before when she was in the orphanage.

At this moment, a babble sound came from the car. Jian Yi thought it was Su Anqi! No wonder after getting out of the car, Su Enran stopped at the same place and did not leave.

Jian Yi got into the car and picked up Su Anqi. She thought that the one-year-old would be harder to carry than the five-year-old, but she found that the one-year-old Su Anqi was so cute.

Her small round face was the mini version of Jian Yi. She smiled and there were two dimples on her cheeks. She was very cute.

Jian Yi took Su Anqi out of the car. Su Enran stood without a word, looking at the distance, as if he was thinking about something.

Holding Su Anqi, Jian Yi struggled to take out Su Enran and Su Anqi luggage from the trunk. She said after some thought, “Su Enran, come and help your mother to carry your luggage in.”

Su Enran looked back at her, then looked at the suitcase on the ground. He said coldly, “I can’t carry it.”

Jian Yi looked at the small suitcase on the ground and tried to smile kindly. “You can carry this small one, Mom will bring the others …”

Before her words fell, Su Enran’s cold voice came, “I can carry nothing.”

After finishing speaking, he ignored her and went straight to the house.

Jian Yi moved Su Anqi to her other hand. Su Anqi smiled happily and clapped.

Jian Yi rubbed her nose, “Oh, Mommy’s baby. I can rely on my baby. You play by yourself for a while, alright?”

With that, Jian Yi got her walking chair from the car and put her in it. She was about to push it into the house. Unexpectedly, Su Anqi burst into tears.

Jian Yi thought that she had hurt her when she lifted her hand. She picked her up again and just like the switch was turned on, the crying stopped immediately.

Jian Yi looked at Su Anqi in shock. Su Anqi thought she was going to play with her. She was flapping her hands and jumping excitedly in her mother’s arms.

“Su Anqi, Mom will move the luggage first, you just sit and wait for a while, okay?” Jian Yi rubbed Su Anqi’s white and tender face. Su Anqi showed a toothless smile and from the corner of her mouth a transparent liquid flew out.

Thinking that she agreed, Jian Yi just stooped down and was about to put her on the chair. Before her hand left her, Su Anqi burst into tears. She stopped only when she was held back in her arms. Jian Yi realized and the smile on her face gradually disappeared.

No, she was wrong. None of these two kids could get along with her easily!

Read the chapters: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-transmigrating-she-became-the-mother-of-two/