In Color 👑

(Doorstep Pt.3 coming soon!)

In Color:
- Sapnap decided to film about Georges Color blindness, and Dream wants George to get their experience too.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-Skeppy
----------------------------💜---------------------

Sapnap ends the video and looks at the filter one more time, "Minecraft looks so boring. How do you deal with this George?"

George laughs wondering if Sapnap could be any dumber, "you think I chose to be colorblind?" Dream laughs in the background and Sapnap hits his character, "no! But like is there a program you could use to see color, you're missing out bro." George shrugs leaning back in his chair, "that makes no sense Sapnap. Its not like they can code it to make me see the weird Greens and Reds you see. I'd have to get those glasses, but I don't even remember what there called."

"Enchroma Glasses, $299, and the name Ellis." George laughs wondering how in the world Dream knew all that. "Are you on their site often?" George can hear Dream typing something on his computer and sighs. "It would be cool if you could see Minecraft though, all your seeing is a bunch of yellows basically." Sapnap goes back and forth between the filters and is shocked at all the lost vibrancy. "George what's your address again?" George looks back at his computer screen and again hears Dream typing. "Nevermind I remember, well you should be receiving those in about a week."

George stares in disbelief, "you got them?!?" Dream laughs at George's question and exits out of Enchromas website. "Of course I got them, I mean when you said you were colorblind I didn't get how different it was. Now that I know what it looks like, I feel like shit for having 20/20 vision. So I bought you the glasses."

George feels a pang in his heart, and wipes his eyes not wanting to cry, "I have to pay you back." Dream logs out of Minecraft and rolls his eyes at George, "you will not pay me a cent. Think of this as an early birthday present." George mutes his Mic wiping at his eyes desperately. It was stupid, but George had always wondering what his complete skin ton was. If he was super pale or had some color to himself.

He knew exactly the first thing he wanted to see, and that was the sunset. If that was the only thing, he'd take it, people always talked about how beautiful it was and George would give anything to see it. George never thought he would see the colors everyone loved so much, the hues of red and green. He dealt with the yellows because he had to, yeah it was a little dull but it was livable.

He unmutes his Mic and sees Sapnap had logged out, probably from lack of sleep. "Dream you d-don't have to do this, you could just save your money." Dream laughs and ignores Sapnaps weird texts, about him loving George. "You act like we aren't best friends, like we haven't known each other for years." George gives up on wiping his eyes, a few tears sliding down his cheeks. "I k-know but this is a b-big thing," Dream softens when he hears the hiccup in Georges voice.

"Are you crying?" George looks down at his lap, he was crying infront of Dream. "This is just a big thing f-for me, I c-can't imagine seeing the w-world any different. I've been colorblind my whole life, and I've never h-had a problem with it. I-I'm just excited, thank you Dream thank you." George brings a hand to his face needing something to cry into, so he wouldn't get his keyboard wet. "I didn't know this was that special to you, God I didn't feel like you'd react like this. Are you sure you're okay, I wish I could hug you. George it's okay, I love you it's okay."

George wipes his eyes gently and nods, this was one of the many times he hated being away from Dream. The younger had came over not that long ago, and stayed for the weekend. But a weekend wasn't long enough for George. They had been so happy, Dream would wake up early insisting on making George his famous Florida bacon. It seemed so dumb at the time, but he'd do anything for that to come back again. Dream fit right into the small apartment, he practically made it more like home.