Chapter 8

I open my eyes to find myself back to the cave. I notice mom and dad looking down at me with concern in their eyes. "What happen?" I ask, "You pass out sweetie." Mom stroke my hair. "You were overwhelmed by the new change ." Dad said.  Oh yeah my eyes, that was defiantly  too much for me to handle. I slowly sat up. "What's happen to me?" I ask with little panicked. "It's okay my little dragoness. Your just hit your time of age when you started to get your powers." I look at him confused. "My powers?" 

"Yes sweetie, Your getting your powers before you turn 17. normally when dracotaurs turn 17 they will get their powers, however our powers are different than normal dracotaurs. Our powers had the ability to go other dimensions and we have a massive powerful roar(If you watch fairy tail, you know what i'm talking about)." Mom said with her soft tone. "Really, can you show me?" I ask curiously, Dad smile at me."Of course sweetie." I saw him walk away from me and mom about few feet away. "KING DRAGON ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRR!!!" A sudden flash of red light  come out of his mouth. My eyes widen in shock as my mouth hit the ground. "WOW, THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL!" Dad chuckled, "Well, you gonna do it too when you master it." I looked at him with sparked eyes. "Wait you mean that I'm gonna do that too!?" 

"Of course my little dragoness, your starting to get your powers so not started to train you now?"I smile. "Sure. Let's do it!"  

Dad started to train me and It was hard at first but I quickly got the hang of it. He also teach me how to fight.   

[Time skip]  

Both me and dad we're breathing heavily after we combat each other. "I'm surprise that you keep up with my strength." I laugh, "I guess but I still need practice though," Mom smiled and kiss my forehead. "That why your father is training you and maybe you ask your mate to train you too." 

"Hmm, not bad idea. I will ask him." I lay my head down on mom shoulder. "I love you mom." She smile softly and wrap her arms around me. "I love you too sweetie." I close my eyes and fall into deep sleep.

4 months has pass and I been training with dad and centanu. It is exhausted but it was worth it because now I can control my magic and I can transform into my dragon form which is SO COOL. Any way Centanu and me were on the ship traveling towards his home planet. We left Earth about couple weeks ago. Centanu said that we gonna land about an hour to get more supplies. I was excited and little bit scared but centanu reassure me that I be safe as long I stay with him.

"Are we almost there, sweetie?" I ask. "Yes we almost there." He said as he put the ship into auto pilot. "I can't wait to see your home." He smile at me and wrap his arms around me. "I'm glad that you want to see my home planet." He said softly. "Of course, I didn't get to go to a another planet and see new things that I never see before." He's let out a chuckle. "That true, humans technology isn't advance than ours." He put his hand on my little bump. Our pup move when he/she felt their father touch. I let out a giggle. "Our little bundle of joy is happy." Centanu purred against my neck and rubbing my little bump affectionately. "Our pup is gonna be strong as her mother." I felt my heart flutter and a smile spread across my face. "I would say the same thing to you love." I kissed him before heading towards our bathroom. I quickly finished showering and put some clothes. 

After few minutes, we arrive and surprisingly it very similar to star wars

After few minutes, we arrive and surprisingly it very similar to star wars. Centanu wrap his arm around my waist as we walk through the booths. I saw people looked at us and was whispering. I started to feel uncomfortable and Centanu sense i was uncomfortable and he gave an  king like presence making people stop gossiping. We got near one of the booths and the owner look shock when he saw centanu. "King Centanu, what a surprise to see you here." The owner then looked at me. "Is she your mate?" Centanu nodded and rub my side affectionately. "Yes she is and she is pregnant." The owner looked at us with a excitement. "Oh congratulation your highness, your gonna be good parents." We went to couples other booths before we head back to the ship. "Holly I have a surprise for you." I looked at him with an rise eyebrow. "A surprise?" He nodded. "Go to our room and wait for me." I was confused but listening obediently. I waited for centanu for about couple of minutes before the door open. Centanu walked towards me and hug me gently and kiss me. I instantly melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his strong neck. "Hehehe, what was that for?" 

"What, is it wrong for me to kiss my queen,my lou'dte kale, my mate?" I shake my head and kiss him. "So, what is this surprise you have for me?" He let out a chuckle before letting me go and went down on one knee. "I wanted to do this just like the humans do when they wanted to spend their rest of their lives for their love ones. And I wanted to make you feel that you are the most the important person in my life and cherish you and our pup for the rest our lives. You didn't experience the love that other experiences. But the love that I have for you is real and I will sacrifice anything for you." I cover my mouth in shock and tears pour down my eyes. "You didn't judge me for my looks nor when I told you that I'm the king of my kind. So I wanted to ask you, will you marry me?" As he said this, he pull out a small black box and open it see to see a beautiful ring. 

I felt my heart exploded with emotions and I couldn't think anymore

I felt my heart exploded with emotions and I couldn't think anymore. Never thought in my life that he will go this far to do this. I nodded my nodded my head as I sob. He got up from the floor and grab my hand and slip the ring on my finger. He wipe my tears and kiss me passionately. "Thank you." I said barely a whisper. "No, thank you for coming into my life."