Chapter 3

Taehyung pov

I really should stop doubting him. It seems like I’m his happiness. Seeing him watching me from the from the hallway with that smiley face it seems like I’m the only one for him. I shouldn't let my insecurities come between our relationship. I could see his love. Indeed actions speaks louder than words.

So I ran towards his awaiting arms and hugged him. I wanted him to feel my love for him. I want him to know how much I love him. We stayed embracing each other for sometime and break the hug.

‘Are you hungry?’ Junkook asked

‘Hmmm’ I simply replied to his question.

‘Well then let me get changed and will cook something delicious for you. What do you like to have?’

‘Anything you make is tasty for me. So I’m fine make anything.’

And then I let him go and change. I sat on sofa and switched on the tv to watch any tv shows that might be interesting. I was thinking that I really shouldn’t really suspect kookie just because he was playboy in the past. He has changed and the things he have done for me is enough to prove his love for me.

Junkook pov

When I entered to the living room, it seems like taehyung was in deep thoughts with the tv on. I called him softly yet he didn’t respond to me. So this time I called a little louder. He was startled by my voice and turn around.

‘Tae baby are you alright?’ I asked

“Yes I’m alright. Why do you ask?’

‘I called several times yet you didn’t respond me. Seems like you were in deep thoughts.’

‘No no I’m really alright. Its just I’m so into the show that I didn’t notice you were calling me.’

‘Oh is that so. Then fine I thought there’s something troubling you.’

‘What kind of thing that can trouble me. Don’t worry I’m fine’

‘As long as you are fine then its fine. How can I not worry about you? If something happens to you it's like something happened to me.’

‘Oh dear don’t worry huh. You go and make me delicious lunch I’m starving’ he whined. He was looking cute while whining.

So I went to the kitchen to make lunch. While making lunch Tae came and watched me cooking. He always loves to watch me cooking. He kept staring at me whole the time. After lunch me and Tae went to the living room and decided to watch some movies since its been while we have watched movies.

At the end of the third movie I realized that Tae was sleeping so I carried him to our room and lay him on the bed and kissed his forehead and laid beside him and watched his cute sleeping figure. He looks so soft and ethereal even in his sleep. It’s a sight that I can never get tired of.

Looking at him reminds me of our past. Because of him I became a totally different person. In past I used to be so careless showing off wealth to get the girls attention and then break up with them. Back then I never knew Tae’s feelings. I once accidentally found out about Tae’s feelings.

Flashback

I was walking through the corridor to the rooftop. Then I heard familiar piano sound coming from the music room. I thought it should be Yoongi hyung playing the piano in his free time. So I peeked through the door and the music stop.

I heard jimin saying ‘stop crying tae. Its useless to cry over him.’

‘Why can’t he see my love for him?’

I was wondering whose this ‘he’ they’re talking about. To be honest I was bit jealous I mean I do have a crush on Taehyung but afraid to let it out thinking it might ruin our friendship. We’re bestfriends howcome I don’t know about this 'he' they’re talking about. I thought tae is dating a girl named Hyerin. That’s why I became a playboy. I date around so I can move on from him. Yoongi hyung's words bought me out of the trance.

‘Its best if can move on from the beginning itself’

‘Tae so you’re telling that you brokeup with Hyerin once you realized that you have feelings for our kookie right?’ yoongi hyung asked. I was shocked to hear that tae has feelings for me.

‘How did you realized that you have feelings for kookie’ jimin asked

‘I get jealous whenever I see him giving attention to those girls other than me. I just have an urged to scream and beat up those girls around kookie. So I talked with jin hyung and he said that I probably must have feelings for kookie.’

I was so happy to know to that tae has feelings for me so without making any sound I closed the door and went to the rooftop. There I had mini celebration by myself and thought how to propose him to be my boyfriend.

Flashback end

I smiled at the memory.

‘What are you smiling for’ I heard a soft but deep voice ask from beside me.

‘Are you awake?’ I asked him while smiling at him.

‘So what made you smile like a fool? Answer me. Incase if you were trying to avoid the question earlier don’t even think about it.’

I softly chuckled at him

‘Fine I’m not avoiding anything. I just remembered the day I proposed to you asking you to be my boyfriend’

‘Ah that to be honest whole school was quite shocked that day’

‘Hmm I know right. You don’t know how nervous I was that time. I never felt that nervous in my life’

‘There’s something I have been hiding from you’

I decided to tell him the truth of me eavesdropping his conversation between him and jimin and yoongi hyung. I wonder how he is going to react to this.

-----------------------------------

DYNAMITE IS GONNA RELEASE IN FEW HOURS AND HONESTLY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING. CAN'T WAIT FOR IT......

Vote and comment