When You Realize You're Pregnant (20K Followers Special)

(A/N: This is requested by Elizabeth_CubsMissLatteLoveshi_im_okKianAyden, and Will_Ne_is_hot. The moment you all been waiting for is finally here and yes, I'm excited too, my dear readers! Perfect timing too since my follower count has finally reach 20k, well, more than 20k apparently which I was super surprised about it since yesterday, haha!! Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written content. Anyways, Todoroki and you guys will finally be parents, oops, too early to congratulate? Haha, anyways, here it is! Thank you all for waiting patiently and get ready for lots of wholesome and fluffy moments once you get right into the scenario! I hope you all enjoy and happy reading! Don't forget to stay safe, hydrated and happy because you guys matter! :D)

Photo : by @renntbdk in Instagram

Date created : August 23, 2020

Date edited : August 24, 2020 (Minor fixes), September 19, 2020 (Minor fixes...again xD)

...

"Ooh, this is on sale! Better get this!"

Since Todoroki has an emergency mission to take care off on a Friday, I decided to spent my time by myself for a while and became a housewife for a day!

I was able to return the favor for what he did for me when he was househusband for a day by cooking him a simple breakfast because he needs to hurry, making him a bento, and I even gave him a quick massage too!

He will probably arrive back home late already so that's why I am here right now in the supermarket to buy ingredients for our dinner tonight.

I got the item that was on sale which is actually a bottle of soy sauce so I immediately got it from the shelves and continued on with my shopping.

'That's the last ingredient for the homemade soba!', I thought to myself and giggled, 'Let's check all of these out and pay for it so I can go home!'.

Todoroki is going to be happy to see soba in our table again tonight, uwu.

I nodded to myself before I rushed to the cashier area before I will see more long lines like last time.

...

"Here's your change, ma'am!!"

"Thanks!"

I bowed in front of the cashier lady and exited the supermarket with excitement building up inside me.

*TING*

"Hmm?"

I heard my phone's notification sound so I quickly pull it out from my pocket to check what I received.

"Shoto?"

It turns out I received a text message from Todoroki so I quickly opened it up thinking that it might be an emergency or something.

My Shoto❄🔥 : "I'm happy with the lunch you prepared for me, my love. It really minded me of you because of how cute it looks and Kaminari bumped into me today during my break time and saw it. He said he was jealous, as usual".

Kaminari? Wow, I haven't seen or heard of him for a while since our wedding.

I giggled with sanctification when I read his sweet message and then he sent me another message, except this time, it was the picture of the bento I made for him.