NINE

NINE: TO THEIR LAND

Harry is so scared, he feels so much uncomfertable. He wants to know what is happening around him, he is sure that he is not in London or even in England.

Even he feels uncomfertable he doesnt wants to go from here, the Alpha's scent was calming so as his presence. The Irish Omega and the beta girls are friendly, so as the maids but still Harry felt uneasy. But his inner Omega was happy, he can feel his wolf's enjoyment for being here.

Harry was currently in the same horse carriage with his Alpha. He was curiously looking outside through the carriage window. He was fascinated by seeing lots of greenery in here, the environment looks so fresh and calming.

He saw lots of men and women walking along the roads, and they are wearing very old fashioned clothes. Harry feels weird, the Omega still thinks that its a dream.

"We will reach Doncaster at night" Louis said softly leaning to his Omega.

Harry looked at him and nodded his head. He can sense the worry from the Alpha, actually he can sense a lot of feelings from the Alpha. His inner Omega was so happy and contented but his human soul doesnt know what to do. He is so bad with Alphas, he doesnt talk at all. Ivan was a talkative person so it wasnt hard, Harry doesnt know how to start a conversation.

Should he talk to the Alpha? His Alpha?

Harry watched the sun slowly setting down and the sky turning into red and purple in colour. He looked outside from the window, the sky looks beautiful there was no moon but stars started show up. Soon the sky turned dark and the stars  were scattered over it.

Harry felt a blanket covering over his shoulders. He turned his head and see his Alpha just covered him in a blanket.

"You would need this" Louis murmurs as he put Harry's hands under the blanket to keep him warm.

Harry loved it, he never felt this much caring after his mum's death. Harry always appreciates small touches and attention, but he stopped wishing on it after having a bad life.

"Thankyou" Harry said quietly, the Alpha just smiled at him.

Louis sat more closer to Harry and carefully wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Harry never felt this much safe in his life, he felt awesome and relieved. His wolf insisted him to get more closer to his Alpha and he did, he moved closer to Louis. The musky scent made him dizzy again but in a very good way, he can smell tobacco too which should have make him puke but this was addictive. The smell of pure spirit mixed with peppermint made him smile, it was calming. It made him to close his eyes and leaned over to the Alpha. He layed his head on Louis' shoulder and breathed in an air full of his Alpha's gorgeous scent.

Louis felt happy, his inner Alpha was proud. He pressed his cheek against the curly head and let the Omega get comfertable as he wish. The Alpha's hand goes down from Harry's shoulder to his hip.