#28

[ 2 years later ]

The day was finally here. After getting your make up and hair done you checked yourself out in the long mirror. Twirling around slowly you admired the beautiful dress that was on you. 

Then you looked at the clock to see how much time is left for the ceremony to start. 

A beautiful smile spread across your face as Jungkook walked in, he look dashing in the dark suit. He stopped in his tracks as he saw you. His face lit up with a bright smile as he looked at you in awe. 

"How do I look?" You asked seeing him looking at you from head to toe.

"Beautiful as always." Jungkook replied. But in his eyes you were more than beautiful. 

"Thank you!" you smiled.

"Come, let's go now. It's almost time." he took your hand in his to leave.

"Wait. I need to get the bouquet!" you remembered and picked it up carefully.

"Did you bring it?" you asked him impatiently.

"I had to go all the way to the shop to get it. Can't believe you forgot it." Jungkook chuckled as he gave you the ornament which was studded with white stones. You placed it beautifully in the middle of the bouquet, making it extra pretty. 

"I know. I'm sorry that I had to send you the last minute. Thank you JK." you thanked him and took his hand. 

"Is he nervous? I really like to see the look on his face now?" you asked as you both walked to the main waiting room. 

"Not really. He seems excited."

You entered the room and saw him checking himself out in front of the mirror. He turned as he saw you. 

" Y/n! my little sister. How do I look?" Jin asked looking excited.

"Oppa you are indeed the world wide handsome. And I'm sure you are the most handsome groom ever!" you complimented Jin. He was beyond handsome in the tux. 

"Where is Aera Unnie?" you asked looking at the empty seat. Right then she came out looking so elegant and beautiful. She was smiling beautifully at you all. To complete her bridal look you went and gave her the bouquet.

" Y/n. It's so beautiful. You have done an amazing job." she was happy with what you made. Jin and Aera wanted you make their day beautiful because they love your work. And you were more than happy to do it. You felt like you were honored. Aera made sure after all the work, that her beautician would take care of you too before the wedding. She had everything prepared for you as a token of thanks and also as a sister. 

"Thank you unnie. And you are much more beautiful! and thank you so much for preparing so much for me. I feel like a bride too." you joked but you sincerely appreciate everything she is doing for you. 

It was time for them to go so you gave both of them a hug and went to the reception hall with Jungkook. Jimin flashed a big smile showing his teeth when he saw you coming. He grabbed your hand underneath the table when you settled down next to him. 

Jin and Aera decided to host a small wedding with close family members and friends only. It's a very private function. Jimin leaned in to whisper to your ear.

" My love you look stunning today. Can't wait to take you home." you blushed instantly. You gave a slight nudge, making him chuckle under his breath.

The ceremony went well. After having the first dance the members surprised the newly weds with a performance and a speech which was very emotional and funny.