6

"W - What are these Power Spheres!?" Gopal panicked as he turned his head towards every Power Spheres. "These things... they're the same as the one we captured back then!" Yaya pointed out.

One of the Power Spheres made a whirring sounds before surrounding itself in a pool of light. Once the light faded, the Power Spheres had changed.

"Wait, isn't that... Apibot? What is it doing here?" Fang questioned out loud before all the other Power Spheres started to do the same. Soon enough, they were surrounded by an array of different Power Spheres.

"Wait, w - what's happening? How did they change?" Gopal asked worriedly.

"Kyahahahahaha! That is the power of Imitabot my friend! It can imitate any Power Spheres ever created. Thanks to the huge database of the Power Sphere Lab,  I was able to replicate every single Power Spheres, even ones you've never encountered before, kyahahahaha!" said Adudu, who appeared from what seems to be a portal out of thin air.

"Adudu you bastard, you'll never get away!" Thunderstorm yelled before charging straight towards Adudu, sword gripped tight in his palms.

"Come at me, Boboiboy! Satiate your bloodlust, hahaha!"

---

"Now isn't this a leisure stroll? No one is aiming their guns at me, no crazy commander trying to rip my body off, such wonderful stroll!" glee a purple coloured robot as he floats around the corridor carelessly. He need not to worry a thing, for all thing around him poses no threat.

"Oh, it's Commander Tarung! How nice to meet you Commander!" he greeted the figure in front of him, standing lifelessly, his eyes showing signs of deep trance. "As expected of Mr Boss, even the terrifying strength of Hypnobot can be replicated with the Imitabot, hehehe!"

He then pulled out a blaster from his compartment, and pointed it on the commander's head. "Now, I wonder what I should do~"

---

"Argh, we won't be able to hold out long! The number is just too many!" Yaya yelled as she punched a Power Sphere, piercing through the fragile body.

We need to retreat, this is a losing fight!" yelled Fang as well, as he destroyed three Imitabots using his shadow.

"To where!? There isn't exactly anywhere safe to go!" yelled Ying back.

"Anywhere, so long as we don't need to fight these robots!" cried Gopal.

"Hahaha, your friends are struggling Boboiboy! How about you, can you still keep up?" Adudu mocked as his staff interlocked with Boboiboy Thunderstorm's blade. "Shut up! I swear I will take your head and chop it off!"

"Kyahaha, good good. Then come take it, Boboiboy! Imitabot, Loopbot!" he grabbed one of the Imitabot and looped himself to be right behind Boboiboy, before kicking him to the ground. "Is that all you can do Boboiboy! Hahaha!"

Kuh, since when dod Adudu changed so drastically? What the hell happened to him? Boboiboy thinks to himself as he tries to get up.

"Oho, still got the strength do you? That's fine, it'll make things fun! Kyahahaha!" Adudu laughed like a maniac.

"What happened to you, Adudu? What changed you. You used to only be a troublemaker. You've never resorted to these kind of violence. What happened, Adudu? Tell me!"

"What happened, you ask me? Isn't it simple? I grew up. I aim for the higher star, Boboiboy. Time changed me for the better. What, do you think I'll stay like you? A wimp, scared of having blood dripping on your hands? Don't screw with me Boboiboy!"

"Tch, I don't want to do this Adudu, but you force me with no choice. I will take you out."

"Why don't you stop barking and start biting now? Huhuhu," the blockhead alien readies his staff once again as the two clash in a violent battle.

---

I can't win this fight, I know it. I am still too weak. He's right about me - I never change, never grew up.

I grew too much confidence, and soon it'll come again to bite me.

.
.
.
.
.
Well, hello I say to any new readers. To the people who've been thirsting for an update, I sincerely apologize for what seems to be a very very long hiatus (Gee one year). The current state of the world has surely screw all of us really hard, and for me it really screw a lot of things. I am in my last school year, and will be having a big exam by next year, so i really need to focus up on those stuff. I will try my best to update the stories I have published here, but I can't exactly promise that. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, and I don't plan on stopping anytime. I would really appreciate if you guys can be patient with me, okay?

Also heads up story is going to be really violent this point onward. I know this book is already labelled angst but just be prepared for more f***ed up stuff ig.