Chapter 5

A/N: Guys the Dynamite MV was sooo legit amazing!!!!!! Their English omg gshwhhwhsuwu
Oof!!

We left the café and were traipsing down the alley in the dim evening light. "I knew you'd choose me one day."I said with my hands tucked inside the pockets of my hoodie.

"I chose you because you were the most intelligent and clever out of all of them."said Taehyung while looking at me. "Well that works too."I smiled. "Stop that."commanded Taehyung.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked towards his direction." Stop what?"I eyed him curiously.
"Stop doing that thing with your face when you are happy. It makes me nauseous."said Taehyung shooting me daggers with his eyes. "Hmph."I gave him my meanest look and turned my eyes away.

After a few seconds,silence surrounded us and I decided to break it and asked Taehyung, "On a scale of 1-20 how bad you want to kill me right now?"whilst looking at my shoes.
"I'm hovering somewhere around the thirties." Taehyung replied and continued to keep his eyes ahead. In a matter of a few minutes we reached his house.

I didn't know his house was close to my house. In fact, really close. Taehyung unlocked the door with a click sound that echoed around us.

We both stepped inside the polished wood floors and a graceful banister that curved up towards the second floor.

Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn allowing the day light to enter.

A brown plaid couch with heavy oak arms, a bookcase neatly stacked with paperbacks, family pictures on one wall and glass cabinet against the other.

This house was pretty big for two people to stay in. The house smelt woody and citrusy. I followed Taehyung upstairs to his dad's office.

It was a normal sized room I suppose and it was rectangular in shape. Different coloured pens, scales,pages,files and notes were neatly placed along a desk.

A leather chair facing the direction of the desk had an old-fashioned look to it. A small window behind the chair provided a beautiful view of the town.

The floorboard creaked as I started walking towards the desk with Taehyung behind me. "Okay, now we gotta find the file."said Taehyung as he clapped his hands together.

I reached for the drawers first and Taehyung opened a small cupboard which was at the far end of the room.

The first drawer was filled with stationary supplies whereas the second with different kind of books. Clanking and clattering noises filled the room as we were trying to find the file.

I shut the second drawer with a loud thump in annoyance. Taehyung gave me a stern look and continued to do his work.

When I was about to open the third drawer a shrill voice resonated and I suddenly grabbed a heavy paperweight for protection. "Did you hear that?" I whispered to Taehyung, loud enough for him to hear.

"Hear what?"asked Taehyung. "That loud shrill."I said still holding the paperweight. " I sneezed."said Taehyung causally. "That was NOT a sneeze."

I looked at him with widened eyes as I dropped the paperweight in relief. I don't think anybody sneezes like he does.

It's so loud that it sounds like a big whale sneezing. That doesn't even make sense.

I opened the third drawer and saw a bunch of files placed in an order. My mood suddenly brightened up and I started searching for Serena's file, feeling elated.

There were many files named 'Lily Grayson', 'Tom Klo', 'Polly James' and many others.

After 10 seconds or something I finally found what I was searching for. The file of Serena Stein. "Taehyung" I called for him tremulously. He quickly approached me and sat beside me near the desk. "Look, I found it!" I shrieked.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders in excitement. I froze at the sudden touch of him. My mind stopped working. I didn't know what to do to so I sat still. Butterflies started flying in my stomach as I curled my toes.

'This man was thinking about killing me not too long ago and now he is hugging me.' I thought. He quickly removed his arms from my body and sat awkwardly.

"I um...I think we should check the-um...file."stuttered Taehyung. "What? Oh yeah."I said still feeling perplexed.

I opened the file and saw a few pages that encompassed Serena's information. As I was looking at the pages a few Polaroids fell out of the file.

Taehyung grabbed them and started examining it. They were Polaroids of Serena fixing her clothes, brushing her hair or checking time as if someone took them at the most random times.
We turned the polaroids and noticed something peculiar.
♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

A/N: GUYS IM FREAKING DYING AFTER WATCHING DYNAMITE!!!!THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!

A/N: GUYS IM FREAKING DYING AFTER WATCHING DYNAMITE!!!!THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!

I LOVE U!!!