Club beat down

3rd Person POV:

Marcus arrived at the Mcknight resistance with two cups of coffee in his hands. (Y/n) shouted from within the house that the door was unlocked.

Letting himself in, Marcus walked up to (Y/n)'s room, entering it he saw a slightly tired Leona and (Y/n) himself.

Marcus: How are you two doing?

(Y/n): Fine.

Leona: Besides waking up with a decomposing snake inches away from my face, just fine.

Marcus: If it makes you feel any better, I brought you coffee.

Leona: I don't drink coffee.

Marcus:... I brought you coffee, (Y/n)!

(Y/n) snatches the coffee out of his hands and takes a sip, then immediately spits it out.

(Y/n): Ugh! What the fuck!? Who puts soy in there god damn coffee.

Leona: Did you have to spit it on me!?

(Y/n): Yes. It was as necessary as the goddamn sun.

He then grabbed the other cup of coffee from Marcus's hand.

Marcus: Hey!

Walking to the window, he tosses the two cups of coffee at his neighbor's house.

(Y/n): Much better.

Marcus:.....

Leona: I already know I'm going to probably get a headache because of you two.

Leona: Can I lead you two to one of the generals already, so you can die.

Marcus: Listen, we're not going to die, right (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm not going to die.

Marcus: Yeah, so let's go save Anna.

(Y/n): What do you mean save Anna?

Marcus: Didn't you notice how she was taken?

(Y/n):... Shit.

(Opening theme)

The two followed Leona who was tied with a rope, with only her legs free.

Marcus: Hey, what if she runs?

(Y/n): Then I catch her and break her legs.

Leona: You really think you could?

Marcus: He has and will do it again. Please don't challenge him.

(Y/n): Where are we even going?

Leona: A jazz club called The ninth heaven.

(Y/n): Shitty ass name...

Marcus: I've heard of that place, it's a new club that was renovated from an old club, a few weeks- And I see where this is going...

Leona: The general there is named Jeremy Luke, nicknamed the lightning fighter.

(Y/n):(smiles) Are you saying he can shoot lightning? I've never kicked the snot out of a real wizard before...

Leona: Of course he can't shoot lightning!

Leona: He's a really fast attacker.

(Y/n): Oh...

Leona: Don't act disappointed. Rumor has it, he can hit someone a hundred times in one second.