Rose Angel: Lydia

Hello, everyone. I'll start off by saying my name is Lydia, although I'm mostly known as Leo, so feel free to call me either, whichever makes you the most comfortable. 

I'm 23 and my birthday is the 15th of July. So, 23 is a new age for me, but here we are. Lol. 

I'm Autistic, so don't be surprised if I act a little "special" but I can assure you that I'm just as normal as everyone else, and I can still help just as much as everyone else. My Autism is high-functioning, so I'm pretty aware of everything around me. 

I have many hobbies:

- I work with horses and ride them in lessons, not very often, only during summer and winter. 

- I also enjoy writing and reading a lot, I feel as though they are my lifeline, I honestly don't know what I'd do without them, or at least books in general, to be honest.

- I have an obsession with stuffed animals. I have too many, lol. But I have an attachment to them, they make me feel cozy and safe. I feel like they're living creatures with souls, but I know they aren't and don't. But, if I hit them by accident or whatever I feel the sudden urge to apologize immediately, like I hurt them and I feel bad. They all have names. In fact, I give literal object names. I give everything names, I don't know why I do it, but it's just something I'm known for doing. 

- Razzmatazz is a stuffed teddy bear whom is very special to me, for reasons that is hard to explain and is a very long story. I've had him for years, and I literally sleep with him every night. My mother promised to bury me with Razzmatazz whenever I pass on. I absolutely refuse to be buried without him. I'd be very upset if I wasn't buried with him. Lol. 

- I'm in many fandoms that include: The Maze Runner, The Last of Us, Harry Potter, Avatar the Last Airbender, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan\Neverland, Animal Crossing, Marvel\MCU, The 100, Anne with an E, Horizon Zero Dawn, Z Nation, Stranger Things, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games. And SO much more. I could go on and on, but I don't wanna take up all of your time. Lol.

- I also love drawing out my own OCs, or just drawing in general. I took a digital art class for a whole year in 2019. And I had a lot of fun, it was actually a class in College that I enjoyed, which is rare. The teacher was the best, she was understanding of my Autism, allowed me to catch up because thanks to my disability I'm kind of slow. She even went around the entire class, and asked us which name we go by, our favorite color and what pronouns we go by. She was quite possibly the best teacher I've ever met, and I miss taking her class. She also did an animation class, which was cool.

- You can probably add that I say "Teey" VERY often, it's like my quota and all that. I never say "Yeet", if I reply back and I say "Yeet" it's NOT me and I'm in trouble. So, "Teey" is a good sign.

 I have many more things that I love and do, but, I've been rambling for awhile now. So, if any of you are having a hard time, need some sort of advice or even just wanna chat, have a very long chat. I'm here. Heck, you could send me 10,000 messages, I don't care, I will read every single message and listen to you, and talk through it with you.

Don't be scared of spamming me either. I talk a lot, so it doesn't bother me. You are not annoying, not in the slightest. I've grown up with the word "obnoxious" thrown at me from every angle. So trust me, you will never be annoying to me. You are completely valid, and everything that you do and are into is perfectly normal and okay. I don't judge anybody. 

You're valid and you're worthy of love, friendship and respect. :) <3

- Lydia

cat_bostick