Big Trouble

Brielle POV

I woke up early the next morning, the last thing I had done last night was visited FG and do some wand training and such. It was fun actually, we went to the museum late that night and she taught me how to get the wand out of the forcefield, funny enough all you have to do is call it to you and it'll come through the forcefield on its own. FG said as long as you have good intentions in your heart and mind then the wand will come to your call. I got it to come to me all five times I tried it, it was super exciting I won't lie. She said tonight we'll be working on actual spells and how to use it and such, I would be lying if I said I wasn't really looking forward to it.

But first, I have a date with Harry today. Even though I'm supposed to be under a love spell and such, I am genuinely excited about the date. All I had to do was get through my classes and the rest of the day would be exciting.

By sixth period my knee was bouncing in excitement for the day. I was already wondering what it would have to offer. It's not even like I haven't seen Harry today, he walked me to class as he does every day now, I had also given him his jacket back since I kinda owed him that.

I found myself spacing out in class, something I rarely do. I have very mixed feelings which is odd. I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, but I also felt like I was doing something wrong when it came to the date. In my head I thought I was getting too emotionally involved, but then my heart was doing backflips. That's it, I'm emotionally involved for sure. I just can't get much more emotionally wrapped up, mainly because the whole wand conspiracy with the VKs is still at large.

The bell rang and interrupted my thought process, I had 7th period off so I jumped out of my seat and made my way back to my dorm. I had to get changed, something more casual and fun than my classic formal wear.

I decided on white semi torn up shorts and a yellow bell sleeve wrap around crop top. I threw on some of my more worn white sneakers that had definitely seen better days. Then I let my hair down into its natural waves and just let it be, it looked nice as it was so I didn't want to bother it. I put on a simplistic gold necklace and touched up my light makeup and decided it was good. I then just had to play the waiting game, I was ready fifteen minutes early as always at this point.

I was peacefully looking out of my window when a knock on my door made my heart jump. I quickly stood up and went to the door. I grabbed my phone on the way there and put it in my pocket before taking a deep breath behind the door before opening it. There stood Harry, less eyeliner than usual and black t-shirt with his bomber jacket on with very lightly ripped black jeans on and basic black sneakers. He had his hook hooked onto one of his belt loops with his hand behind his back. He smiled once our eyes met, a smile I of course returned,

"Well well well, doesn't someone just look beautifully casual at the moment"

He said as I noticed he did the scan thing again, he did that they first day he was here and I personally haven't noticed him do it since, that doesn't mean he hasn't of course. I smiled and looked down, the compliment alone making my cheeks turn a pale shade of pink. I looked back up with fresh eyes,

"Why thank you, and don't you look handsome wearing what you always wear"

He chuckled and looked away for a second just as I did,

"I might've gotten ya something"

He said as he looked back to me. I tilted my head,

"Oh did you?"

With that he pulled his arm from behind his back, in his hand was a singular rose. If you haven't already guessed, roses are a big thing in my family. They decorate my parents castle all year round and have been held literally sacred to Ben and I. The rose garden outside of our childhood home and our parents castle was always one of my favorite places to go. I absolutely love roses to say the least.