Chapter 10

It's so early and bright. I hate it here. This man lives to torture me, I just know it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Aaron asks, bending over to touch his toes. You lean back and openly admire his ass, earning you a pointed look.

"I expect you to be professional outside the bedroom, Y/N." He chastises, but there's no malice in his words.

"Let me just say, as your employee, I appreciate you dragging me out here at the crack of dawn to ensure I pass my physical, however, as your friend Y/N, I have never hated you more and if you didn't have a son I'd wish for your tragic and painful end."

The corners of his mouth twitch. "Come on, let's finish stretching and hit the trail."

"I don't know how to stretch. What am I even stretching?"

"Like this." He leans to the left and right, extending his arm to the ground over his head. "Then touch your toes a few times."

You roll your eyes but do as he asks, noting his gaze lingering on your frame. Rolling your shoulders and stretching your arms above your head, you deliberately thrust your chest out towards him. His eyes fasten on your breasts.

"Hotch, I expect you to be professional outside the bedroom." You toss his words back at him as he averts his eyes. "How far are we running?"

"I thought we'd try to get in a few miles. We have about an hour before we'll need to head home and shower before work."

You gape at him. "A few? As in, more than one?" Mr. Physical Fitness is out of his damn mind.

"Did you happen to bring a defibrillator? Cause you'll need to bring me back to life after the first mile. I'll be lying dead on the path."

He chuckles. "How about this," glancing around for bystanders, he leans into you, his tongue lightly flicking over your earlobe as he whispers. "For every mile you run, I owe you an orgasm."

"How about every half-mile?" You attempt to negotiate.

"No ma'am, every mile or nothing at all."

He's so stubborn. I'm gonna make him eat his words.

"Fine, deal. Seal it with a kiss?" Before he can respond you peck his lips and take off down the path.

"Y/N, you look exhausted." Spencer observes from across the round table. Derek elbows his side and he quickly backtracks. "I mean, you look pretty as usual, just tired."

"Yeah, I ran six miles this morning. I'm worn out." You respond, not taking offense. "My physical is in a few weeks and I am ridiculously out of shape."

"What gym do you go to?" Derek chimes in. "I could help you work out."

"Oh, no thank you. I've heard all about your "help," and I'm good." He looks offended as Reid and Penelope laugh.

"I don't go to the gym very often anyways. I ran at River Park this morning." You explain.

"Oh, that's where Hotch works out." Penelope chimes. "Did you see him?"

Uh-oh.

"Um, no, I didn't, but I was really focused on my running time."

"Six miles is pretty impressive for someone that doesn't work-out often. I admire your motivation."

My motivation is multiple orgasms from our boss, but thanks. "Aww, I appreciate that, Morgan."

Hotch breezes into the room, followed by Emily and JJ. Rossi trails behind them.