Chapter - 7

I was dreading Psychology class the moment I stepped out of the bed and till the last class my energy was all drained and I was too exhausted. All I wanted to do was lie in my bed and relax  but I couldn't skip Psychology class at any cost.

As soon as Mr. Roy entered the classroom, he was in very cheerful mood and surprisingly he knew my name as he called me to make a list of students going to the educational trip to the orphanage on Monday.

Apparently almost all students were willing to go, I made the list and handed it to Mr. Roy.

'Have you put your name in that too?' asked Mr. Roy

Whaat? Was I dreaming? 

'Yes Sir!' I nodded and gave him the list.

'Good!' he replied.

What the hell? Is he alright? We have never interacted before and now suddenly he is interested if I am going or not? WOW!!! Or maybe he wanted to insult me in front of everyone on Monday. That could be the only explanation of it!

As promised to go shopping with Maliha on the weekend, I was getting ready when Armaan called me and asked me about my plans for the weekend. I told him about my shopping day out and kind of invited him too as I didn't wanted to sound rude. Now the only thing left to do was to tell Maliha about it who gave me a whole 10 minutes lecture on the meaning of 'girl's day out' stressing mostly on word GIRL'S but agreed in the end. After actually thinking about it, I understood her point as in what could Armaan possibly do when we are out there selecting our dresses. He will be totally bored. But I couldn't say no to him now after getting Maliha overboard. 

I had informed Armaan to meet us at the campus main entrance gate. I was wearing a knee-length white laced dress with hair falling on my shoulders, Maliha wore a tank top and a high pony. She was looking absolutely stunning! When we reached at the gate, Armaan was already there waiting for us which I could tell, was waiting for a while as he was impatiently looking at his wrist watch every now and then! He was suddenly relaxed by seeing us and gave a huge smile to us. I introduced him to Maliha although Maliha already knew him . We went to the bus stand which was not very far away from our college .It was almost 1 hr. drive to the City Mall which was the biggest mall in the city.

'How about this one'! Maliha asked me and Armaan holding a blue coloured dress. Armaan was expressionless and I gave a' not so good' look so she dropped it and began looking for another. Armaan got to the men's section as he was getting bored from us. After about 1 hour Maliha and I finally picked the dresses and moved on to the shoes section.. Armaan also picked up a shirt and v checked out of the counter as soon as possible. Maliha was on her phone as we were  going to the taxi stand. After she hung up, she came screaming towards us.

'He's here, He's here!' she screamed happily.

By her ecstatic expressions , I knew who was she talking about but I still asked her. To that she replied - 'Zeeshan'!

'Oh!' I exclaimed.

'So we are going to the nearest restaurant to grab a bite. I will meet you(pointing me) in the dorms and you ( pointing toward Armaan) in the college.

'Okay, nice meeting you!' Armaan said with a smile.

'Likewise!' Maliha replied while rushing away from us . Everybody in the vicinity could see her excitement! We waved her goodbye but she was long gone till then.

'So, do you have a girlfriend?' I asked Armaan as we were comfortably seated  in a nearby Nescafe waiting for  coffees and some croissants.

'What? Me? Oh No!' He laughed to hide his nervousness.

I had to start a conversation as he was really uncomfortable after Maliha left. From his expressions , I could make out that he is very introvert kind of person.

'And you?' He inquired

'What girlfriend?'I jokingly questioned him.

'No, No, Of course not, I meant boyfriend?' He was flushed with embarrassed.

'No!' I finally replied with  a chuckle.

I am an introvert myself but he was way over me, and very shy which made him blushed every second. So after this informative yet all too embarrassed talk more for him than for me , we hurried our way back towards the dorms and exchanged our goodbyes.