Chapter 7

(The idea for this chapter was given to me by memelordsansover9000 go check them out! And a quick add I'm going off of a theory Gaster is the creator of Sans and Papyrus, so he can probably use them at a later date for something important!)

(Your p.o.v)

Everything seemed to get worse, I almost have hyprothermia, I'm starving and dehydrated. If things go as they are now I'm bound to die soon, but nevertheless I turged on through the cold and snowy path, Flowey trying to look ahead as he took the intiative to go scout for a faster way out. I collapse down a nearby tree, holding my stomach as it pained, my throat was extremely dry and my body was weak. Flowey rushed to me "Damnit I told you- Are you doing okay? You don't look so good." I just groaned in response he seemed to have gotten the signal as he looked around "I'm gonna go find food and water. Stay put until I come back" I nod and close my eyes and tilt my head back hoping it would cause something to get better, but alas it didn't.

Then symbols appeared in my vision, with something or someone controlling them. It was like hands and flags and many more; it was like trying to tell me something. The thing saw my confusion and it seemed to clear it's voice before it wanted to speak.
(??? P.o.v)

This boy is quite the sight I must say, going through a path he doesn't know and almost dies there but refuses to turn back? How curious, I said "Remember boy, choose your path wisely as for you can end up like the previous humans that came here." He looked at me, more confusion in his eyes, I took out his soul and examined it "It is just like the soul of Determination but yours is Empathy how strange, we did not have one of these souls here for years!" I felt the connection about to break I gave his soul back and went back to where I once was. Now to wait and see what happens.

(Your p.o.v)

Who was that thing? He looked so familliar but I can't put my finger on it, well I will have to find out later first thing that is important is to find water, food and a shelter; Flowey came back with a smile "I found a way to HotLand!

(Alphys' p.o.v)

This cannot be good, the camera's just showed they were there just a second ago! Is it a glitch in my camera's? Did something go wrong? I rush out with a notebook to document my findings, why did the human and that flower vanish in thin air? This does not make sense at all! I pass by Mettaton almost knocking him over as I do. He goes after me "Alphys darling why do you look so perplexed?" I point to the montiors and rush out the door hoping nothing bad happened.

(Your p.o.v)

When we finally do arrive to HotLand, I stared at a camera near a guard post. Flowey looked around the ground crumbling slightly wherever he pops up, he eventually came back looking perplexed yet worried, he shook his head speaking to me sternly "Listen (M/n) I seriously think we should get you to someone who can give you a place to rest. Because you are not going to survive longer without food, water, or proper rest!" I agreed, I felt exhausted, just not in the mood to do anything or to talk, I just needed some sleep. We continued to walk on, Flowey stopping in front of a lab after a few moments of walking. "This is Dr.Alphys place, she might not be here right now because she rarely leaves that door open; Ah well, let's just hope Mettaton will not kill you." I looked at him "Wait what?" He went inside and I followed him in.

The place was cool, but not to cold, it does seem pretty dark though, I passed a room full of monitors, and entered a room with a hospital like bed, I sat down on it feeling my limbs go numb as I did. (A/n: I had sleeplessness before back in 2019, it was terrible.) I lied down, and shutted my eyes, hoping to get a decent sleep finally.

(Five hours passed, within this, Alphys arrived and Flowey explained to her what happened to you. She did some blood tests, nothing negative thankfully.)

I woke up, feeling better than I did before, but still starving and thirsty. I heard footsteps near me, I turned my head slightly to my right seeing a monster with a lab coat, this must be the Dr.Alphys Flowey was mentioning. I spot some food next to me and water, Alphys rushed to me, checking my pulse and vitals "So normal pulse and vitals, blood pressure is abit low and no trauma is found. Good! I-I'm Alphys, I know who you are, it is best that you should eat and drink first and get your energy up" I did as she said, the ramen was delicious and I never remembered water being as good as it was right about now, when I realised one thing. My stat system wasn't working nor my menus, did someone remove them? Or do I gain then somewhere else again? This is so confusing....

To be continued

(This is the Chapter 7 remake. Now for some explainations. 1, yes I removed the leveling system for writing reasons, I like to explain things more in detail than a system, second the next chapter will involve the player going to another world, and get new abilities there; as for the side story with my friends they are crucial for all my books to tie them together. Anyways have an amazing day, eat food, drink water and do not forget to smile!)

Panna-San.