5| The Last One

After watching C-Drama I decided to rest my eyes by closing them a bit

I am woken up by a hand shaking me vigorously making me shift my position and burried my face further through my pillow that was on my side before it was taken away from the culprit.

That culprit is none other than Evron making me groan as the warmth of the blanket was taken away from me to as I try to pry him away.

"Eme come on it's almost dinner time beside you will meet Sandro soon. " he said as he tried to shake me again and then startes pulling my arms so I was now in sitting position.

"I wanna sleep." I whined as I tried to lay again on my bed only to be stopped as he lifted me as if I weight nothing.

He place me on the floor with me still whining, I'm still a child in heart, sue me.

"You need to get ready Em, I'll be waiting outside." he said before walking out of my room making me groan as I'm being lazy again.

I walk in my bathroom as I brush my teeth and wash my face. I change my clothes into something clean and fresh ones. I grab Keiden's favorite sweatshirt and my black and white joggers, my outfit for today is so comfy which makes me smile as I did my hair into messy bun and then I'm ready to go.

I grab my phone before walking out to my room. As I made it outside I see Evy who is looking to his phone while leaning into the wall. I smiled up to him as he finally realize I'm ready.

"Come on." he ushered as he started walking to our destination not before gesturing me to follow him.

I was trailing behind him when he suddenly stopped making me stumble behind his back which makes me groan at the sudden harsh movement.

"Fudge! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he inspect my body for any injuries before cupping my face with his hands.

"I'm fine, really, but what's wrong? Why do you suddenly stopped? " I ask curiously while looking up to him.

"I just want you to walk beside me not behind me, I didn't mean to. " he said while rubbing his hand behind his neck with matching pouty lips as it makes my heart melted at the sudden cuteness.

I lean up to him before squishing his cheeks using my hands making him frown while trying to get rid of my hands.

I looked at him while laughing as he continues to frown mumbling any incoherent words, we started walking again but this time I am beside him.

"Are you sure you're older than me?" I ask teasingly making him playfully glare at me before started tickling me making me giggled. I slap his hands away as I started running away from him after unclasping myself from being tortured.

I giggled while running away from him with him trailing behind me as he started shouting while trying to catch me.

I guess we luckily made our way to the dining table as I saw some of my brothers and the guy-in- suit at the table.