Professor, please

I could hear my heart beats grow faster with each step I took towards him. Professor Morgan sat in his chair and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, yet his lips held a smirk; maybe he knew what I was about to do. Ever since his course started I was one hundred percent crazy about him. With time him, me and my course mates got to know each other and I realized how open minded and cool he was and how much he understood us all.  

Sure, he was so much older than me and yes, he was my professor but what others didn't know couldn't hurt them. Today he called me a good girl after answering right to one of his tricky questions and it was definitely sexy in my mind. I imagined how he would call me that with my hair in his fists and hand around my throat.

''Hello, sir'' I said as I dropped my bag to the floor and kept eye contact. 

''Hello'' his masculine voice echoed through his office. ''Can I help you?'' his face was serious as he leaned back and placed a leg on top of the other. 

''I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the high grade I got on the final essay'' I never stopped looking him in the eye. I wasn't wearing something particularly sexy, but my blouse was thin enough for my hard nipples to show through it. Professor Morgan didn't look like he tried to hide that he was aware of it. 

''It's all you. I wasn't the one who wrote it, you did. I'm impressed, you did a really good job'' he smiled softly, making me blush. I wasn't going to shoot my shot to get a high grade because I was already done with all essays and exams and his course was over, he wasn't going to be my professor anymore. I was there to...have him. Just him. I wanted him. There were two endings to this: one, I'd embarrass myself and never want to see him in the eyes, two, he'd want me as much as I wanted him and we'd fuck. 

''Thank you! You've been very supportive and patient with me, actually with all of us. So I'm here to uhm...thank you'' I went around his desk wanting to literally sit on his lap, not knowing if I was about to get slapped or something. 

''What are you doing?'' he asked, eyebrows furrowed. 

''Tell me, professor, am I a good girl?'' I sat on the edge of his desk very close to him. 

''Yes, you are'' he placed his glasses on the desk and looked up at me. ''Is there anything else you want to talk about or are we done?''. Fuck, that felt weird. 

''Uhm'' I wondered if I should just go instead. Who the hell would try seduce their teacher anyway? ''No. I'll go. It's been a great course'' I smiled weakly at him, grabbed my bag and went for the door. 

''Wait'' he got up and right before I fully opened the door to get out, he placed a hand on it and closed it back, eyes on mine. ''Are you sure there isn't anything else?''

''I...'' his lips were the only thing I could look at. They looked so soft and all I wanted was to devour them. ''I don't know how to say this'' my cheeks were definitely red by now. 

''Try'' his eyes kept staring into mine and by now, I was sure he knew why I was there in the first place. I placed my bag back on the floor and as I kept eye contact, my hand went to lock the door. Professor Morgan's breaths were heavy, eyes dark, jaw clenched. He was about to do naughty, unacceptable things with his student that could get him fired and me expelled. 

It was the fact that it was forbidden that made me, probably him too, to want it even more. Forbidden things are always tempting. ''I want you'' was all I could say, but I didn't think it needed a more detailed explanation. My body language and those three words were all he needed to make the next step; his lips crashed into mine forcefully for one second before grabbing my head and looking at me shocked by his action. 

''Fuck'' he whispered before kissing me again, this time more passionately, longer and wetter. His tongue licked my lower lip before meeting my tongue for a beautiful, sinful tango. He lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his torso, hands around his neck as we kept kissing. Placing me on his desk a few books and a mug dropped to the floor, making us laugh into each other's mouths. ''Are you sure about this?'' he asked. 

''Professor, please'' I begged as I took off my shirt, wanting him to stop asking questions and do delicious things to me instead. He looked at my lace bra and licked his lips before taking all of my clothes off, only my tiny panties left to cover me. His fingers played with my hard nipples before they were replaced by his warm lips. I needed to moan but I knew it was dangerous, so I bit my tongue as hard as I could to keep quiet. 

Professor Morgan's index and middle finger massaged my wet folds through my thin panties before pulling them to the side and feeling the effect he had on me. ''Holy shit'' he whispered in shock at my wetness. His lips kissed the skin between my breasts, my stomach and my inner thigh before it finally landed where I wanted it most. The contact between his warm tongue and my needy, wet folds caused a moan to fly out without warning. Hearing it, professor Morgan got up, took off his tie, placed it between my lips and tied it behind by head, like a gag toy. Yes, sir, shut me up. 

He went back to devouring me for a good while, edging me like he owned me, denying my orgasm like he was my master. He could be if he wanted to though. I wanted to beg for him to let me release my orgasm or for him to fuck me hard, but I couldn't speak, so I let my eyes do it for me. 

Smirking, my professor pulled down his jeans and underwear, his length making me choke on my own saliva caused by drooling so much. I wondered how it tasted, but I wondered more how it felt inside me. One of Mr. Morgan's hands went for the back of my neck and brought me closer to him, placing a kiss on my cheek before letting his tip enter me gently. I whined, trying hard to speak. ''What's that?'' he asked with a naughty smile on his face. He pulled down the tie just a little bit. ''Speak''. 

''Please'' my voice was shaky, I needed him so bad. ''I want you''.

''Beg for it'' he bit my lip before letting me speak again. 

''Please fuck me'' I said right before he entered me balls deep, a mix of pain and pleasure taking over my insides. Nothing could compare to the amazing feeling of him inside me. 

''Turn around and bend over for me'' he ordered and I obeyed, bending over his desk and opening my legs more for him to be able to enter me. ''Good girl'' he moaned as he held my hips in place and thrust into me with enough force to rid me of the feeling in my legs. His hand found my clit and made circles around it until my whimpers got louder and faster, my climax approaching with rapid steps. He thrust into me deeply as my orgasm had its party before his cock left my body, making me feel empty. Turning around I shook my head, causing confusion; I wasn't going to let him finish anywhere else but in me. I jumped up on the desk again, grabbed my professor's cock with my hand and led it towards my entrance again. Half of it was in me as I massaged the other half, emptying him inside me as I watched his eyes close and his head fall back.