11

Evander~

I reached my suite and called Alex, hoping for him to find any clue that could help me cancel my wedding with Jessica, but much to my disappointment, he didn't find anything yet.

I sat on the bed running my hand through my hair in frustration. I can't marry Jessica. Violet was, Is and always will be the only woman in my life. I have to cancel this wedding at any cost. Will Violet gives me another chance in her life? She said she already moved on in her life does that mean she has another person in her life? If so then I will kill him, to make sure Violet is mine. She is mine. Period

I was thinking about the ways to escape from the predicament when Roberts walked inside.

"What is it, Mr. Roberts? " I asked.

"Sir, Mrs. Arlette asked to inform you that they reached Paris and checked into the resort. She also ordered me to clear your schedule for next 2 days for your wedding." Mr. Roberts said in a meek tone.

My mom is impossible, she manages to keep me in my place even at this age. Such a strict woman she is.

"Okay."

"Sir, she also asked for you to make your presence at the Venue for some pre wedding rehearsal, tomorrow." He said and I nodded dismissing him.

"What's the name of the Venue?" I asked my assistant, as he was about to exit.

"The Celebrations Resort, Sir." He informed before closing the door behind him.

Violet~

I woke up and got ready for the office after giving a bath to Archie. I prepared his baby bag, so that Sam won't get bothered. Even though I have no appointment with Evander for next two days. I am afraid that he might suddenly barge into my office,  like yesterday and I can't take the risk of exposing Archie to him.

"Sam, I am warning you again. If I get to know you are not behaving well in front of my baby, then I will not hesitate to kill you." I warned as I gave Archie to him after kissing his chubby cheeks that he inherited from me.

"Vi, don't worry, He is in good hands." Sam said bouncing Archie.

"That hands won't be good, if I get to know that you didn't treat him well."

"I kept all his things along with a pair of clothes in his bag. Don't suffocate him by making him wear all those ridiculous super hero costumes." I said before driving away. In the rear view mirror I can see Sam bouncing and catching Archie in air making him laugh. Such a kid, Sam is.

Evander~

"Evan, I have been waiting for you." My mom said enveloping me in a hug as soon as I entered inside the suite they are staying in, in the resort.

"Lizzy, let him breathe." My dad chided.

"You stay quiet, Brax. I am excited for my son's wedding." My mom said clapping her hands. "Evan, I have selected some suits for you to wear, come on, let me show you." My mom said pulling me by my hand, while my dad looked at me helplessly.

After an hour of showing me all the dresses and jewelry she brought for Jessica, only then did my mom let me go.

"Evan, we have to start the rehearsals tonight." My mom said, "Also, we have to talk with the owner of the resort to make sure everything is fine. The one time your dad and I went to Miller's wedding the lights went off half way through the reception and the power backup too failed. The guests were disappointed, I don't want any sort of mishap happening in my Only son's wedding."