Chapter 29

Taeyang: Ah!! How is everyone doing in this beautiful morning??

GD: Did you two sleep well?

Taeyang: Ofcourse! We got the rest we needed

Hyo-rin: I'm hungry let's eat!!

Top: Food will be ready in 5 mins

Hyo-rin: Oh it's Y/n

~She said as they all looked up seeing you coming down the stairs while massaging your temple~

Hyo-rin: Hi Y/n!!

~Just as you landed your last step on the floor, you were surprised hearing her shouting your name~

Taeyang: Niceee we're all gathered! Good morning Y/n

~He said joyfully and approached you as he held your hand and raised it high giving it a high-five~

!

~Everyone including you was very shocked by what Taeyang just did~

~You widened your eyes while frowning as everyone just held their breath waiting for your reaction~

"Does this guy have a death wish??"

~You look back at Taeyang and he is still warmly smiling but Hyo-rin was kinda taken aback after seeing how the others reacted~

Daesung: *whispering* Oh god please I don't wanna see what's gonna happen next

Top: *whispering back* We went through all that trouble warning him too!.

Taeyang: Hm?

~You calmed your expression and slowly put down your hand from the air as you slightly smile while giving a nod~

Y/n: Good morning~

Daesung&Top: WHAT???

*Seungri pinching both of them from the back*

Both: OWWWWW!

Top: What?! It was not what I expected gosh what was that for?!

~You move your gaze and look at GD~

~Looking at his reaction you understood that even he didn't expect this from you~

~He immediately looked away and cleared his throat~

"You can't always be right Ji-Yong, Seeing your reaction made think that not even you expected what I was about to do"

Taeyang: You wanna eat breakfast with us Y/n??

~I looked back at Taeyang and smiled~

Y/n: Uh. Sure

Taeyang: Nice!

Y/n: I'll be back

~You left, heading to the bathroom~

~As you closed the door behind yourself, You started to breathe really heavily and almost fainted~

"What's happening?? I was fine just now!."

~You move over to the sink and look at yourself in the mirror~

"Keep up Y/n, Just be normal for this breakfast.. be normal. please.. I need time and energy to understand"

~You wash your face~

*At the living room*

Taeyang: Boys stop keeping that face

Daesung: Dude we were all going to die out of breath