44. Burden?

Enjoy Reading (:

-----------------------

Flashback:

One day before Zara ran away:

It's been one month since that date and Zara felt closer to him more than ever and not just physical closeness but emotional one too.

Her days were filled with his thoughts and her nights were spent in his arms. These were the best four months of her life.

He still got angry when he saw her getting soft and tried to hush her and she still cried on some things but not in front of him. He didn't like tears so he won't have to see them.

But at the same time she was feeling distant too. Because she was starting to feel that something is not right with her or him.

Like they are heading in wrong direction.

She didn't know why but she was feeling nauseous today. May be she should not have eaten the leftover of last night. Thankfully it was Saturday and she had an off.

Kabir went for some work and told her that he will come before dinner. She was waiting for him, but as they say empty mind is devil's home so the thoughts started coming again.

Ones that were coming from past one month.

She felt as if Kabir was hiding something from her.

He was going for some work frequently and she felt weird about it but didn't ask him as he looked troubled and she didn't want to burden him anymore.

But that didn't mean that she wasn't worried.

Was he starting to get tired of her? She knew that he is not the kind of man who will discard woman like this and maybe that's why he is not directly telling her anything.

But his actions always proved otherwise. His kisses were passionate as ever and they were good together. So, that means that he is not losing interest or anything and something else is the matter.

She wanted to directly question him but stopped thinking that it might be something personal and he will share it when it's the right time.

Liar!

You are just scared that he will say that you shouldn't interfere in his personal matters and you will feel hurt. Her inner voice said and she can't help but agree to it.

Because what right does she have on him? She loved him, he was attracted to her, but he never said anything to indicate that it's beyond attraction for him. Neither did she confess. It just didn't feel right.

She knew she was at fault too and didn't blame him for anything. Everything that happened between them was with mutual agreement but she was worried that while she was in it with all her heart it might be just physical attraction for him and nothing beyond that.

She shook her head to jerk away those thoughts and was glad when he finally came back.

She really needed some company to keep these thoughts away. His presence like always distracted her.

Kabir looked at her and smiled tiredly. He went inside to freshen up and she heated the dinner even though she wasn't feeling any hunger because of  all the vomiting.

She didn't want to worry him because of such a trivial issue so she didn't say anything about her health when he asked her how was her day. He was disturbed.

"Bir..." Zara asked after she silently vomited her dinner when he was in balcony. She needs to tell him that she is not well.

"Yes Sunshine." He said in a really sad voice and Zara noticed that he was gripping the ceiling tightly which he does when he tries to control himself from bursting.