Fashion Business

You were sitting at your desk, going over some of the designs your good friend Masaru Bakugo for an upcoming show you had scheduled for the following month. You had to admit, some of these were really good. Others not so much, but you knew Masaru since you were kids and you knew of his talents. You smiled at a few and looked back at your friend. You gave him a smile and he smiled back just as eagerly.

Masaru: Well?

(Y/N): They're good. Can't deny that. Maybe one or two can be in the show. But other than that...I'm sorry man.

Masaru: (Y/N), are you sure you cant just-

(Y/N): Masaru. It's a month away. Getting 20 different outfits ready in that time is almost impossible. Plus, we already have a few more scheduled. I'm...I'm sorry, man. There isn't anything I can do.

Masaru: Alright. Well, I'll pick out two and send them your way.

(Y/N): Thanks. And hey, they looked great. I'm sure another brand would love to pick up on them.

Masaru: You think so?

(Y/N): Absolutely.

You smiled at your friend and he eagerly smiled back. He thanked you again and he walked out. You sighed and leaned backwards in your chair and rubbed your hands down your face. You heard some footsteps and you looked up to see your top model, Mitsuki standing before you.

Mitsuki: Feeling alright boss?

(Y/N): Fine. For the most part.

Mitsuki: (Baby talk) Oh, what's wrong? (Flirty) Does someone need a massage?

(Y/N): Suki! Stop with the flirts. I just had to tell off my best friend. I mean, it's just-argh!

You slumped forward a bit in your chair in annoyance once again. Mitsuki decided to take advantage of your stiff and slip around behind you and grabbed onto your shoulders and squeezed down, slowly massaging your shoulders and back. You softly moaned out a bit as you felt some stress wear away from your body.

Mitsuki: Better?

(Y/N): Slightly. I still don't get why you need to be so pushy. Sometimes it gets annoying.

Mitsuki: Well, if you weren't so STRESSED out (pushes harder along your shoulders) then I wouldn't insist on doing this.

(Y/N): And I ask again, why do you do this? And more importantly, why just me?

Mitsuki: For starters, you're the boss. If the boss is stressed out, we all get stressed out. And then that sets a bad example and bad experience for the brand. And I do this because you are worried and I cant let you be worried because-

(Y/N): The mentioned reasons, got it.

Mitsuki: Sure. Whatever you want to tell yourself, (Y/N).

You rolled your eyes a bit and let Mitsuki continue her massage. You had to admit though, it was quite nice. She definitely knew what she was doing as her hands worked along your neck, shoulders and a bit of your back. At one point, it felt like she did pepper your back with some kisses but that was clearly not the case as you quickly turned around and saw her at the same distance as before.

Mitsuki: Everything alright?

(Y/N): Ye-yeah. Fine. Don't worry about it.

Mitsuki: See? You're already feeling less stress. The less stress and worry, the better.

(Y/N): Mitsuki, I still have work to do. Also, I thought I scheduled you for a shoot today.

Mitsuki: The shoot can wait.