Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book

<pic of Aerowyn>

5 months later

_____________

Aerowyn's pov

______________

It has been 5 months now. And i have never felt so happy and satisfied in my whole life. I have never been so comfortable in my whole life.

Me, Esmi and Ale finally decided to settle down in one place. And so, we got permission from the Winter Flake pack to settle down in the town near it.

They were quite surprised that some rogues actually asked for permission, cuz most rogues doesn't. Instead they settle down on their own.

Later when the alpha got to know we are just innocent 3 girls, he gave the permission. That was 2 months and a half ago. But still he sends his beta once a week to check on us. But we are totally fine with it. I mean come on! We don't have anything to hide right?

Once we settled down, the 3 of us started searching for jobs. Luck was on our side, cuz we got what we wanted.

Well, Alessia being the designer she is, she decided to work as an assistant to a fashion designer.

As for Esmeralda, she decided to work at an art studio, since she so loves painting.

Then, here i am in a library. Ok, it doesn't sound really creative like the girls. But hey, I'm a nerd! I love books! Sometimes, when i get time, i write. I love writing. And also I'm allowed to read as much as i want. After all the librarian is a sweet woman in her late 50s.

"Mrs Brown, I'm leaving!" i called grabbing my bag. "sure, sweetie! See you tomorrow!" Mrs Brown called back.

"ooh! Wait, daughter!" I was about to walk to the door when she called.

"yes, Mrs Brown?" i asked. She walked over to me. She had a big box in her hand. She came and handed the it to me. I looked at it carefully.

It had a very different wood. And it looks.. Old. There were dust on the box. It had an ancient writing on it. The picture on the lid. It was unclear.

"what is this?" i asked in awe.

"this is the book i was looking for. I figured that you love ancient myth books very much. So i thought i would gift it to you." she said.

"wow. How come i have never seen this before? I read almost all the books here." i asked somewhat confused. "that's because it was in the stock room." she answered. 

"why in the stock room though?"

"This book was in the cupboard when i first bought tbis place. Which was 20 years ago. It was in this box. Once i realised what it was, i put it into the stock room. Ever since then i forgot about it. But when you came, your addiction with ancient mythology made me remember it. I didn't know where i put it. So i threw a clean up crew last week to find it. It was in the stock room." she said.

"wow. Thanks Mrs Brown." i smiled at her. "you are most welcome dear." she smiled back. "have you read it?" i asked. "no, i haven't. I'm not really into ancient mythology. I enjoy romance and action." she grinned.

"well, i guess this guy was waiting for me all this time then." i joked. "oh it was!" Mrs Brown said. I laughed.

"bye Mrs Brown! You are the best!" i giggled walking out of the library. "Bye, Aerowyn! Have a good day!" she yelled. "you too, Mrs Brown!" i yelled back.