Chapter 1 [ Romance Novel ]

In a romance novel, they obviously will have a female protagonist. What kind of person is she, you ask? Well, there are many kinds of heroine.

The sweet and kind heroine.

The gentle and cute heroine.

The brave and energetic heroine.

The merciless and strong heroine.

The cool and smart heroine who can solve a crime.

Those kind of female protagonists are not only loved by the male protagonists, but they are also loved by the readers, why?

Because she's the protagonist who can only open the heart of male lead.

What about male protagonists?

He is the same as female protagonist. There are many kinds of male protagonists.

A smart and cunning male lead.

A coldblooded psychopath male lead.

A strong and cold male lead.

A possessive and crazy male lead.

An outgoing and energetic male lead.

However, the third and the second one is the popular one among the five types of male protagonists or the five of them get mixed into.

What about the plot?

Reincarnation story.

Time Travel story.

Revenge story.

Rom-com story.

The either girls who reincarnated or time travelled, and asked the male lead to marry/engaged with them for 6 months or 1 year.

The cute daughter of the emperor.

The otome game player.

The Villainess.

Then...what about the side characters and the villainess?

Second male leads...he's pitiful because female lead can only choose one guy unless it's a fucked up R18 reverse harem novel.

The Villainess, she was hated by everyone inside the novel, including the readers. She hated the female lead, either love the male lead or thirst for his power. She's a bitch who can't understand that male lead and her will never ended up together.

Not to mention, the female lead's loyal dog-COUGH COUGH COUGH, second male lead would always appear to get rid of her but only the male lead or the female lead can kill her or else she won't die.

That's how the fantasy novel, webtoon worked. They appreciate how hard work the Villainess is..by work means, the way she tried to break male lead and female lead apart.

However, there are chances for the Villainess to redeem herself. To either let someone reborn inside her or to time travel.

The first option seem bullshit, why let someone else took over your body and let them have your happiness? Just time travel, don't be an idiot.

Though I may say like that, I'm also excited to become a Villainess. I hate the idea of taking over someone else's body then have their happiness, but I'm still excited to become them.

The complicated feeling that I can't get out of my head. When I died, I was sure that I will reborn inside a certain Villainess.

Because female lead would read a novel then reincarnated. But!!!! It's a different story for me. I have read way too many novels and webtoon.