chapter 14

(A/N Imao i forgot about Suzie bitch because i was too focused at rikayu XD. And I'm sorry for not updating fo sooooo longgggggg!(。>ㅅ<。)💦sorry… Hope you like it, off to the story!)

'I can't believe they ignored me! I am the heroine! The star! The main character in this story! And they dare to ignore me?!' Suzie thought to herself as she stomped her feet.

As she was about to turn to the corner, someone bumped into her which make her stumble backwards and falling down.

'Great! Not only they ignore me, but someone dare to bumped into me?! Wait until i teach you a lesson you bitches!' She said to herself again because she doesn't have to chance to said it out loud.

But she never feel the pain of falling. Instead, there's an arm around her waist, freventing her from falling. Suzie look up at the figure, a pair of amethyst eyes met a pair of pinkish eyes.

Suzie take a quick look at the man and she instantly recognize him. 'Isn't he the prince of Ryner Kingdom? The hidden capture target?' She thought. Then she realized that, their bumped just now is the first encounter of Rikayu. She silently cheered at her luck.

She was too angry and too focused on the main capture targets that she forgot about the hidden capture target. If she remembered correctly (A/N in her nonexistent brain) Rikayu just transferred here a few weeks ago. 'If I can capture Rikayu's heart, I will be able to make the main capture targets jealous and beg for my forgiveness! Haha! What a brilliant idea!' She thought to herself.

"Are you alright miss?"

He asked her. Suzie snapped out of her so-called brilliant idea and look at Rikayu innocently, starting her act as a shy white lotus.

"I-I'm fine. S-sorry for bumping into you. I-I didn't see where I'm l-looking"

(A/N ughh this make me want to puke)

"Haha, its alright"

Rikayu release Suzie as she timidly and shyly look down. She open and close her mouth like a fish, wanting to say something but wasn't able to. Rikayu bid her goodbye and start to walk away but stopped as his sleeve was pulled gently. He look behind him and saw Suzie holding onto his sleeve.

"W-what is your n-name?"

"I'm Rikayu Lorence"

Rikayu smile charmingly which make her blush. She shuttered again as she introduced herself.

"I-I'm Suzie Emerald. N-nice to meet you, sir Rikayu"

"Nice to meet you too, miss Suzie"

"U-umm... W-will we meet again?"

Rikayu close his eyes like he was thinking, after a few seconds, he open his eyes again and smile at Suzie.

"Who knows? Let the fate decide it for us"

She look at him 'astonishingly' with her fake innocent eyes as she nodded energetically. Rikayu take a step away and bow slightly with his right arm placed on his left chest like a gentleman.

"It is a pleasure to meet miss Suzie, but I am needed at somewhere else. I apologize for this"

"Oh! Its alright! It was me who delay you! I'm very sorry!"

She said as she bow in 90 degrees as she hide her smile.

"Then i will take my leave, miss Suzie"

"Y-yes! S-see you soon, Rikayu!"

Rikayu walk away. 'She's kinda cute..' he thought to himself as he walk through the silent hallway and make his way towards the library. He open the door and saw a blue hair boy sitting at the table with a book on his hands, along with a bunch of books around him.

'..but i prefer Akira more. He is incomparable to anyone' Rikayu smile as he walk towards Akira.

"Hey Akira, ready for our study?"

"Hm? Oh yes! Thanks for tutoring me, Rikayu"

Akira said as he put down his book. Rikayu sit next to him and started studying.

Meanwhile with Suzie bitch, as soon as Rikayu is no longer in sight, he smile in delight at how smooth her plan is going. 'Hehe, looks like i need to use him again to gain favour from Rikayu' she thought as she walk away.

(A/N oh no! What will happen next?! Hehe only i knew =w=))