Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you have to know for sure."
- Oprah Winfrey

"Come On Kiara let's go I don't want you to get beaten with a belt again." Joy cried out.

"I'm coming just let me get dressed for school, you girls go do the same." I yelled back at them.

I got up from my bed, if you can even call it that, it was basically a broken mattress with 1 thin sheet. After that incident I was thrown in the attic with my sisters' and we all have to share the "cover" and deal with the cold ass air. I went into the bathroom and got ready for a shower. I love ocean scented body wash. It reminds me of my parents and how they love the beach. My goodness I'm crying again...I got out of the tub and dried off. I went to the closet and put on this normal black champion shirt, black ripped jeans, black shoes, sliver watch, and an IPhone no one knows I have.

 I went to the closet and put on this normal black champion shirt, black ripped jeans, black shoes, sliver watch, and an IPhone no one knows I have

I pay for my own stuff, I dont bother asking for any supplies because I know I'll be ignored. Boxing has been my main source of income for the 3 of us. By the end of the weekends I mostly end up with many deep cut scars it's hard to figure out if they hurt at all.

"Good morning sis!!" Joy and Lovely ran into the room excitedly.

"Good morning girls." I said giving them a hug, they make my day.

An actual smile which I haven't shown in a long time, appears when I'm with my girls. Then I look at their school clothes and discomfort washes over me. I wish I had more money to take care of them. Their clothes are cute too plain for them. I wish they had more clothes for their age.

I will have some more money tomorrow because the inheritance our parents left us is only to be given to us when I'm 17

"Girls go downstairs in the kitchen and make sure no one sees you imma come in a minute to make breakfast."

They ran down the attic so fast letting me know I made some good ass food. I went in the bathroom to look at myself and fix my hair, and I got to say I look a mess. I mean I look beautiful I just never FELT beautiful, because I've been put down so many times for how I look. With my Caramel brown skin tone, my big curly hair and blue eyes, also to the fact I've haven't shifted yet I get looked at like I'm crazy. Even though my siblings have the same skin tone and Jordan and Joy have the same eye color as me. Along with Trey having the similar trait of one blue and brown eye as Lovely. I feel more strange than them. I take one more look at my broken mirror, sigh, then go downstairs to prepare for another hellish day. First I made some bacon,eggs,pancakes, and cinnamon rolls.