CHAPTER 16 - GOING HOME

1 weeks had past and the storm left a day after he come but now he keeps on pleading that I will going to go with him I keep on refusing but he was too persistent.
In the past days he was so carrying that he never let me do any of work.

We keep on walking for almost a half hour because of my baby bump we always take a rest and continue to walk once gain. I shout out of my lungs when Dwight lifted me and carry me I hit him in his arm pursuing him to let me walk I am too heavy and he is tired walking this far but he always refuse to listen.

He carry me and then I walk a little he will carry me again as soon as we arrived at his car his shirt got wet from his own sweat I throw a white shirt in him and tell him to change his clothes.

I just notice he always follow everything I say to him I smile with contentment with the changes in his action. He remove the towel in my back talking to his self that it is wet he doesn't look like his talking to me because his whispering but I heard it a little. He open his bag that was inside the car that he left in here he look for something it was a pink cute dress for a pregnant lady he removed the tag and give it to me. Wear that your clothes is a little wet because of my sweat he also gave me a cute pink fancy slippers. We will see a doctor as soon as we arrived at home you never been have a check up for a long time. As soon as I finish changing my clothes inside the car he tell me to sit in front not at the back. As soon as I sit he tell me to turn my back at him as soon as I obey him he put a towel in my back.

The travel to go home is too far I feel sleepy he tell me to lean in his shoulder for me to have some rest but I point the back sit he never agrees for me to sleep at the back he just tell me it wasn't safe I might fall from the chair.
Instead of arguing I just obey him and sleep on his shoulder as soon as we arrived home I still feel sleepy. There are a lot of maid who wanted to great me but he tell them to let me take a rest first he even carried me up stair I refuse but his too persistent.

As soon as I wake up I look around but this room looks a man room as I san the closet and the owner of this room belongings this make me realize that it is Dwight room. As I look further I see all of my belongings in here.
The door open and it reveals Dwight he smile at me, so my queen is finally decided to wake up there is a lot waiting for you downstairs. He point a dress that is in the bathroom table fold neatly.

As soon as I finish taking a bath I began to blow dry my hair. Dwight stand at my back he put a big emerald necklace in my neck, earing's, bracelet, watch and a ring it is a one set and it look expensive. I try not to accept it but Dwight just smile at me telling me that it is for me he also show the other box showing me a set of what I am wearing this set is for the baby he said and he kiss my forehead affectionately.

As I finish preparing myself my handsome Greek husband come in my view he is smiling brightly but the moment he enter the living room he once again wear his straight face.

The moment mom see me as well as yaya minda and my sister they started to cry they tell me that they where so worried. That they missed me a lot as well as my baby the look in their face while looking at my womb looks worthy they look at it with aw and full of love. My husband friends itachi and Charles is also there and they also happy to see me once again as well as my two bulky body guards and all of the maids.

Its been at the middle of the night but I am still fully awake looking at Dwight he looks so peaceful he have his eyes close his thick and long lashes is attractive as his small eyes.
He have a thick brows and small heart shape lips his face is natural he look like a Greek handsome man. His body is so manly with his hard muscle bulging I am really lucky to have a man like him with a perfect looks and a carrying man yes he did horrible things but that was all before.