3장: The Florist

The smell of dandelions mixed with the aroma of the lavander essence coming from the air humidifier strucks his nose. It feels like home.

Hoseok never thought that he would be able to open his own flower shop — The Sunshine's Garden. It was a blessing in disguise when his friend, Kim Seokjin, informed him that his father is offering a lease for rent space down the road. He immediately took the proposal, since he even got a 20 percent discount.

It was always his dream — to be a florist. Something about how the flowers bloom and how it managed to stay alive even if it starts to wither. For him, flowers signifies hope, and resilience.

"Aigoo, hobi! I'm so proud of you", his best friend of 20 years, Seokjin, greeted him, wide smile plastered on his beautiful face. He got some paper bags in his arms, most of them are from the gardening store.

"Oh, Jin-hyung? You startled me. What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked while dusting out some of his shop's ornaments. He made a mental note to wipe the upper shelf later.

"Yah, don't you want me here? I even brought some opening gifts for your shop. You ungrateful brat, how can you treat me like this?"

If seokjin is not wearing his Caduceus necklace, he will be mistaken as a rapper. Hoseok just laughed at his best friend's silliness.

"Just come inside, Hyung. You're embarrassing me" He teasingly said.

Seokjin's ears reddened as he saw a lot of passerbys staring at him, maybe thinking that he's weird. Seokjin bowed and said sorry to them and managed to get inside the shop. Hoseok sighed, and mumbled, let's get it before flipping his store placard Open.

hi! this is your author, cécy! ♡ i'm sorry if it's just a short chapter. it's just that i'm really tired and sleepy. my brain's not even functioning well ㅋㅋㅋ anyways, please stream dynamite! yt's being a snake again, it's deleting our views. stay safe y'all ❤️