40

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook layed tae on the centre of the bed.....He then recognized that soft gaze from tae.......

"Didn't you sleep?" Jungkook asked with a smile.....tae shook his head and covered his whole body in the blanket......Jungkook smiled and sat near tae on the bed.....

"Baby...." Jungkook tried to remove the blanket but tae shake his body to stop jungkook.....Jungkook removed the covers off from tae and threw it on the floor.....Tae gasped and closed his hands with his tiny hands......

"Don't you want me inside you baby??.....let's make our bond more strong in this tonight".... Jungkook said with a smirk.....Tae hit jungkook's hand shyly......Jungkook didn't take a second to hovered over tae.......then he removed his shirt and threw it on the floor......tae can see clearly that muscles in jungkook's arms through the dim light....He gulped when he saw that sexy abs........Tae became tensed and looked Jungkook who is looking at him with love.....Jungkook leaned down to tae's face......Tae pushed jungkook by keeping his hands on jungkook's chest.......but he failed in front of that muscle pig......

"Kookie......"

"Don't worry baby it's just a love making.....i will never go hard on you because i can't hurt my tae baby......" Jungkook confessed and leaned more closer for a kiss.....

Their lips connected gently.....Jungkook started to lick his lips softly.......tae kissed back by wrapping his hands around jungkook's neck........Jungkook's one hand on tae's tiny waist and the other hand holds his cheek....Jungkook is exploring the wet cavern......That soft kiss stimulates their so-called happy hormones.....It soon converted into a hungry kiss.....Jungkook put his hand inside tae's shirt.

"Kookie..." he moaned jungkook's name by closing his eyes tightly........
.....tae flinched a little in that warm touch.......Tae hold jungkook's muscled arm tightly......

Jungkook parted their lips after 5 minutes of their makeout section to take breath......Tae is panting heavily while jungkook kissing tae's forehead and red cheeks continuously....That warm breath made jungkook to want more......Jungkook moved his lips from cheeks to jaw line and last his neck.....then sucked tae's side neck when jungkook smells deapily the hard scent of others.....Shivers felt in his spine and butterflies are dancing madly in his stomach.....Tae moaned and hold jungkook's hair in pleasure.........He successfully marked tae......

"Now you are mine...." Jungkook said by licking that mark softly.....

"I'm already yours kookie".......tae said shyly 

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"Then let me do my duty" Jungkook smirked and removed tae's shirt and threw it on the floor.....Jungkook again sucked tae's neck and found his sweet spot......small moans fell from tae's lips......tae is shivering madly and moaning jungkook name.......Jungkook sucked hard enough to create a big purple mark there.....Then slowly downed and kissed tae's chest and his little tummy....

"Kookie.....it's tickling...." tae said with a smile....

Jungkook licked one of his very sensitive red nipples and squeezing the other one......tae moaned more

"Kookie....AHHHMMM.....Noooo".....
Jungkook removed tae's pants and boxers down......Tae closed his face by his tiny hands in shy......

"Don't be shy baby......"

Tae moaned when jungkook's lips wrapped around the tip of his dick......His tongue slid from the base to the tip......Tae whimpered slightly as jungkook put all of the length into his mouth......warmth spread through his stomach and pleasure rippled through the whole body....