Moving In

Izuku and Katsuki moved in the last of the latter's belongings, slumping down on the couch in exhaustion.

They had finally managed to bring all his belongings in, and there was quite a few of them (and they were all bought with his own money that he'd earned from his part-time jobs).

Katsuki looked around in wonder, finding a simple but warm place.

Izuku gave him a little tour: there were three medium-sized bedrooms, one for each of them, and one for guests; one large bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and an office, for Izuku.

All in all, it wasn't something two teenagers could afford, but Izuku was pretty rich from his broker job, so they could easily pay for it, and more.

The apartment was part of a complex in the richer part of the town, so many utilities were available for them within walking distance, including: regular gyms, parkour gyms, Quirk gyms, an athletics field, and so much more.

Needless to say, it was something the blond could only ever dream of, and even better.

Katsuki would always be grateful to Izuku for this.

They both turned their heads and grinned at each other. Katsuki spoke up.

"We did it. We finally did it." Izuku nodded.

"We're finally free." They laughed for a while, a laughter of pure happiness.

Once the laughter finally died out, Katsuki turned to Izuku with a serious look on his face.

"Even if you deny it, I know you did something. There is no way my damn parents would have allowed me to do this otherwise. They think I need to be fucking monitored." Izuku raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Oh? Then what do you think I did?" Katsuki leaned forward with a glint in his eyes.

"So you admit that you did something?" Izuku copied his movement.

"Do I?" Katsuki sighed.

"You're an insufferable bastard." he groaned. Izuku just grinned.

"Am I?" Katsuki's eyebrow twitched, and a second later he was hurling his body towards him, and jumped on top of him, pinning him down.

Izuku had already known that was coming, but let it happen.

Katsuki smirked down at him.

"Now will you tell me the fucking truth?" Izuku tilted his head to the side, as if he didn't know what the other was talking about.

"What truth?" Katsuki sighed.

"You wanted this."

Let it be known that Midoriya Izuku was not ticklish. But Katsuki had somehow managed to overcome that, and now Izuku was struggling to breathe while giggles left his mouth.

"S-stop that, Kacchan! I-I can't breath!" Katsuki stopped, and his expression turned serious.

"Izuku, I'm not angry that you helped me. If anything, I'm fucking thankful. I just want to know what you did." Izuku sighed, and nodded.

"Fine, but I'm warning you: it may have been a teeny bit illegal." At his sheepish grin, Katsuki groaned.

"Izuku! What the fuck did you do?" As someone who knew about his alter ego, Katsuki honestly couldn't say he was surprised.

Izuku pouted.

"But it was the easiest way to get you out of there! I didn't want you to spend a single second more in that he'll!" Katsuki sighed.

"Fine. Just-just tell me what you did?" Izuku blinked, surprised.

"You haven't figured it out yet?" Katsuki just rubbed his face in annoyance.

"I have a few guesses. Get on with already, damn it!" Izuku grinned.

"I blackmailed them of course!" Katsuki paled.

"Izuku, what the fuck?" Izuku cackled at his expression.

"It's fine, it's fine... I threatened them so they wouldn't dare rat me out to the cops." Now Katsuki was intrigued.

"How are you so damn sure?" Izuku's smirk grew.

"That file I have on them contains dirt from every day from their lives. Everything since birth. And may I say, that's a thick little package right there." Katsuki gaped at him. He knew he was good, but not this good.

"Wha- how?" Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"You really think I'd tell you? Trade secret." Katsuki groaned.

"Fine, at least show me their file." Izuku nodded, and gestured for him to get off, then walked to his office, coming back a minute later, plopping it down on the table in front of them, then plopping himself down next to the blond.

Katsuki opened the files and gaped.

"What the fuck? That hag actually got arrested before?" Then he turned the pages and choked on his spit. "That shitty old man was in a gang in high school? Bullshit! He doesn't have the guts to do that!" He flipped the pages, and swore once more. "What the fuck? Stealing? And they told me I was a fucking villain."

Needless to say, that evening was full of colourful words that Izuku listened to in amusement.

He definitely didn't regret showing that file to Katsuki.

Such entertainment was hard to find.