All my children

Baileys PoV
"Shh it's alright now bailey, deep breaths" Elijah rubbed my back soothingly. I picked my head and look at elijah with a small smile on my face.   "Come bailey I shall take you home" Elijah spike pacing me at his side. "Now brother she can come with me" Kol spoke loudly with a huge smile on his face. "Not a chance Kol" klaus sneered pushing him further away from me. "Relax brother I was simply offering to take her to the grill for some lunch, considering she slept through breakfast." He chuckled as if on when my stomach growled loudly. "If you do not trust me brother why not join us" Kol offered klaus who agreed and before I knew it we were on our way to the grill.

"Klaus you do realise I'm still my dress" I giggled throughout my sentence as we walked with klaus's hand in mine. "It does not matter little moon, you look beautiful" I giggled more and began skipping slightly. We entered the grill, it was busy as usual. "Let's get chicken nuggets." I tried to drag klaus over to the bar but he was too strong. I turned back with a pout. "Don't worry love we'll get your food in a moment." He begin walking toward the pool tables. Soon enough I realised alaric was their with a pretty lady. "Alaric!" I yelled and ran towards him. He locked eyes on me and crouched done to hug me. "Where have you been??!" I tilted my head confused "I stayed at the klaus's I woke up in the room upstairs." Before alaric could question me more klaus and Kol finally caught up. "Now now. I must have misheard you before. You wouldn't have been blaming these murders on the new family in town." Alaric glared at klaus reaching down to where I once stood, realising I now stood at klaus side. "Don't mind us. My brother and I are just making sure bailey gets a proper meal and we both need to let off some steam. Right Kol?" I looked up awaiting Kol's reply. "Right" Kol was looking at Alaric's friend creepily and it even made me uncomfortable. "Can we get nuggets now??" I piped up in hopes to ease the tension.