👣👣 06

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

"Jungkook noooOoooo"
.
.
.

Silence.. everyone was sleeping peacefully.. lights were dim.. but no one knows about the situation in there younger boys room.

Cool breeze was blowing.. the night was dark.. pure dark.. but in the pitch dark night..
Someone's eyes were glowing. bloodshot....

"W-what have you done?  What have you done Kookie?? why??"

Taehyung quickly grabbed the nail from Jungkook's hand.. but Jungkook held the nail tightly.

Jungkook smirked and leaned in, stared deeply in Taehyung's terrified eyes.. whispered in Taehyung's ears.

"Wanna taste blood beauty??"

Taehyung gulped down the fear.. and ignored the red eyes of Jungkook.

He continuously struggled for snatching the nail from the Jungkook's bleeding hand.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung harshly.. he fell on the floor and hit the corner of the table.. he felt that his head was bleeding.. he ignored his pain again and rushed back to Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked and again started digging the nail in his arm.

"Jungkook.. kookie please.. don't do this.. please.. you're bleeding.. please Jungkook.." Taehyung struggled again to snatch the nail.

After some time of struggling with Jungkook.. finally Taehyung snatched the nail.. and threw it somewhere in the room then he saw Jungkook's eyes.

His eyes were red but at the moment they were black, back to normal, then he fell on the Taehyung arms, unconscious.

Taehyung placed him on the bed.. he quickly rushed downstairs to grab the first aid box.

He ran back to the bed with the box in his hands..

He sat near the Jungkook and cleaned his injured arm, applied the cream and covered it.

His head was spinning. He ignored his pain.. he thought about Jungkook who was asleep now. But there was another black scar on his neck..

He rubbed his finger at the scar.. bite his lips to control his tears, he loved Jungkook more than friend.. may be Jungkook feel same as him..

He knew that their friendship was special and their bonding. They can't see each other in pain.

How can he see him in such pain. Taehyung believed in ghost but Jungkook always makes fun of his thinking about ghost.

But now he saw, he saw what just happened. He saw Jungkook soul was not there at that moment but someone else..

He was afraid to talk to someone. He thought that everything will be fine tomorrow.