⚜15⚜

Yael's POV:

A week has passed by, since birdie left me behind.

I already made the eagle tattoo on my shoulder blade, like I told her. Wish I could show it to her.

It's a small reminder to me that she's still with me, even when she's not.

I tried all the kinds of shit I used to do, just to get back to my daily routine.

Drink, manipulate people, go out and come late at night, except for fucking with the hoes. I just can't seem to find the desire in that anymore.

But to be frank, it didn't feel right. I'm surprised that I used to like that shit.

"Breakfast is ready." My old man says without looking at me. He just perceived my presence.

Birdie would've smiled at me.

I silently take a seat opposite him and stare at the roasted bacons. As I stuff one to my mouth, I remember birdie's cooking.

She made it with love.

While my old man just threw them in the pan.

I stand up after eating the tasteless meat and stomp up the stairs to my room.

I'm sick of it...

I need to do something!

I never expected myself to say this one day, but...

There's something money can't buy and satisfy me!

I just realised that now.

I hastily dial a well known number and curse myself for doing so.

"Hello?"

I'm surprised that Dean took the call, even after the fight we had.

I can't believe I'm actually doing it.

"Dean, it's me." I feel ashamed to even call him, but I'm left with no other option.

He remains silent on the other end.

"Listen. I know I did shit and heck a really big one!" I can't believe that I'm actually lowering my pride for once. "But I really need your Polaroid camera."

What? I wasn't expecting anything else from him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Just hand it over, please."

Bronwyn's POV:

My job as a babysitter ended and I'm back to being a normal young adult, who is stuck at her parents home with no hot dude walking around.

I do admit, that I miss the devil. He was always full of surprises.

"Good morning~" I spot my mom smiling at me as I walk towards them.

"Hello, muffin~" My dad stares up from his newspaper, making me grin.

Atleast I get to see them again.

"Morning." I give each one of them  a kiss on their cheeks, before I make myself a cup of coffee and cereal.

"You never brought the kid over." My mom reminds me and I almost choked on my breakfast.

I forgot! Guess, now I can tell them the truth, now can't I?

"About that mom-" I was about to expose my lies, but get cut off by her.